I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: What is a home perv...

Sep 25, 2012
grand moff.. thats not true. i meet tons of ppl. all of you ppl. are a group of friends. with the same common thing. to insult home users and to show off.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 61 of 90 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4072 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Last one to post in this thread is a Home perv. Smiley Very Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 62 of 90 (205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4391 posts

Sep 25, 2012

bfear333 wrote:
sarge can you stop. you already been reported.

I'm just trying to help you bfear.

I know you can't help using double negatives.  I was just trying to clarify what you actually meant to say.  And offer an explanation as to why you can't help using double negatives.

So people here wouldn't pick on you.

Some forum users can be so insensitive, I was just trying to protect you.

Remember, I'm here to help you buddy.  Opps!  I said remember.  Sorry.

Be One With The Game.

Message 63 of 90 (197 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 25, 2012

bfear333 wrote:
you do know that the same people over and over comment on the home threads. I dont get complains from no one else. just the same immature people who are home addicts. if you dont like me so much blllur then stay on japan home. make your own threads. but no... chris. we have nothing in common... i dont play hero where its not needed. i dont threat to stab people in the face. I dont follow them when asked to stop. IM SURE YOUR FRIENDS KNOW and its just a gang up bully think yall all do on here. the same people over and over. of course you guys could just ignore. but wouldnt serve you trolls right, now would it.

Okay, I'm only going to say this once David.

Why is it out of all the replies you get, that are against your thread.

You only ever seem to comment on what I say, and ignore everyone else? Do you have an obsession with me David? Personal Issue David?

It's very quite obvious you don't give a crap what anyone else says in this thread, except me.

So which is it?

Also, you're right David. We don't have anything in common, and that's a good thing.

I'd hate to have anything in common, with someone who forgets his own evil acts.

Message 64 of 90 (196 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Sep 25, 2012

im not freinds with any of the other posters in this thread.  in fact ive barely even ran across them. ive seen you twice and mindblur three times.  so your entire theory of everyone here being freinds and only common goal being to troll other home users has just been proven false

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 65 of 90 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4072 posts

Sep 25, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

im not freinds with any of the other posters in this thread.

4EVA ALONE

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 66 of 90 (184 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Sep 25, 2012

wasnt trying to sound mean (or was i)  lol  i barely know anyone on the forums, in fact out of my entire freinds list only 3 of them are regular forum goers

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 67 of 90 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2012

EdwCarnby wrote:
Last one to post in this thread is a Home perv. Smiley Very Happy

Wait. That means once the Moderator finally posts to lock the thread, the Moderator is a perv? O_O

Guess this thread ain't getting locked then. Smiley Very Happy

Message 68 of 90 (171 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 25, 2012

bfear333 wrote:
you do know that the same people over and over comment on the home threads. I dont get complains from no one else. just the same immature people who are home addicts. if you dont like me so much blllur then stay on japan home. make your own threads. but no... chris. we have nothing in common... i dont play hero where its not needed. i dont threat to stab people in the face. I dont follow them when asked to stop. IM SURE YOUR FRIENDS KNOW and its just a gang up bully think yall all do on here. the same people over and over. of course you guys could just ignore. but wouldnt serve you trolls right, now would it.

Apart from the use of the double negative which was already pointed out, did it perhaps occur to you that other people here don't complain because they are simply ignoring the ridiculous and irrelevant drivel? "No comment" does not necessarily equate to approval.

Message 69 of 90 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Sep 25, 2012
Wrong! you have a personal issue chris aka xMINDBIIILURx. why isnt that you always talk to me, insulting me when i visit a space or if you come to visit a space that I'm in. I reply towards anyone. in fact you have an obsession over me! let me say that again.YOU HAVE AN OBSESSION OVER ME. sorry I'm not into guys, but i tried to help you once.
you can lie your butt off. but who cares. its in the past that you threat me, got people to impersonate me. blacklist me . stalk me. troll me. but your just a fail.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 70 of 90 (169 Views)
0 Likes