Jan 24 2013
By: gizzard321 First Son 4 posts

Why are there a lot of. Errors on home.

4 replies 177 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

WE all want to know why are we getting a lot of Errors on ps home.especially in clubhouses. We all would like answers. I have been getting a lot of errors . thanks for everything you do.

Message 1 of 5 (177 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: Why are there a lot of. Errors on home.

Jan 24, 2013

Way too many errors and freezes for myself as well. I've been getting hamered with D4512 errors a lot recently and it has nothing to do with my internet/router. Its almost to the point of me having to quit home because I can never get the full experience of home without getting all these errors.

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (170 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28874 posts

Jan 24, 2013

They are aware of the issues and are working on it. We have been requested that we leave our feedback here: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] Log-in and Game Data Issues. Doing so will help track down the cause.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 5 (158 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Ty Conrad max.I appreciate it.

Message 4 of 5 (113 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Just keep throwing money at the service, Sony will get around to it eventually. Smiley Tongue

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 5 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes