Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Wow

Feb 13, 2013
Wow home looks better and acting better but it only lasted 10 minutes.
Suxs. Hope it all works out soon. Everything looks promising though but ive yet to explore.
Its seeming like a good step for the future though and exciting.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 41 of 79 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Sorry, What? My ears still ring from Pre-Core hater yelling's a few weeks ago..  Are you guys saying things feeling good in Home right now?

You might want to hold off on the smug posts and take a moment to browse the multiple threads in the Support Forum.... clearly many are having lots of issues following the update like;

Not being able to log in

Getting booted and system freezes

Losing items from their inventory

Losing layouts in clubhouses again

Losing wardribe items getting totally shuffled around between storage and reg folders

...and many other reported issues.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 42 of 79 (243 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Did anybody expect these people could get this right? I spent hours arguing against this core update. Only to be unbelievably trolled as usual and harassed by the mods.

Before they attempt any core update the current issue's must be addressed first.

That's what you do in the real world. Then again these people are not living in the real world are they? There should be a section in Dante's inferno for this so-called home platform group. Let them be trapped in this hell they created. Maybe then they would realize their the real problem here and not us... 

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 43 of 79 (216 Views)
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Feb 13, 2013
The weirdest thing i saw, When i went to my clubhouse, Someone was standing there, I ended up getting kicked real quick before i could find out who it is, Whats even weird there were no members on my list i didnt even invite anyone.
Message 44 of 79 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Feb 14, 2013

strider367 wrote:

Did anybody expect these people could get this right? I spent hours arguing against this core update. Only to be unbelievably trolled as usual and harassed by the mods.

Before they attempt any core update the current issue's must be addressed first.

That's what you do in the real world. Then again these people are not living in the real world are they? There should be a section in Dante's inferno for this so-called home platform group. Let them be trapped in this hell they created. Maybe then they would realize their the real problem here and not us... 

Thats to be expected when people repeat what theyve heard and dont know first hand the issues that could arise.

Its no different from telling people to clear cache constantly or to delete and reinstall Home.

Some follow blindly, some have common sense...and some...well all it takes is to find their posts stating how everything will be fine and theres nothing to see here.

Message 45 of 79 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Clubhouse layout is fine for me.

Only problem with wardrode is my fav are not in the same order...ooohhh!!! big deal!!! 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 46 of 79 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Ultimate fishtank seems erased....Great
Message 47 of 79 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Clubhouse layout is fine for me.

Only problem with wardrode is my fav are not in the same oder...ooohhh!!! big deal!!! 

Nice for you... perhaps showing a tad more concern for those dealing with far worse issues might be nice.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 48 of 79 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Feb 14, 2013

You know what? I dont think there is much more issue. 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 49 of 79 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

You know what? I dont think there is much more issue. 

Then you clearly haven't been reading the forums.  The support forum is lit up with numerous issues, many far worse than simply re-arranging ones favorites, but I'm glad for you all appears well.  However, clearly many are not sharing in your good fortune.

"Like it never happened"

Message 50 of 79 (155 Views)
0 Likes