Jan 22 2013
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts
Accepted Solution

Your Clubs Are All Wiped. Furniture Gone. O_O

4 replies 179 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

I cant believe there hasnt been a thread started on this yet, considering it seems to be affecting everyone with a club after the 48 hour maintenance we had, last week. 

Well, if you havent heard by now...if you go to your club that you previously had decorated, all your stuff, furniture, glitches, etc... are ALL GONE! Empty. Even if your club and furniture WASNT glitched...its all still gone. Go check it out, if this is your first time hearing about this. 

Now....can anyone explain WHY this happened and WHY it was necessary after the maintnenance? 

Personally, mine wasnt glitched and I dont really like having to re-decorate my club all over again, just to patch a few glitches I wasnt even taking advantage of.  -_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Your Clubs Are All Wiped. Furniture Gone. O_O

Jan 22, 2013
Message 2 of 5 (165 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jan 22, 2013

clubhouse issue was fixed on Monday, if you still having issues

there was a thread created on this in the support section

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-Clubhouse-Furniture-Issues/m-p/...

Message 3 of 5 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Slowpoke Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 5 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jan 22, 2013
whoops, lol. Okay, well....nevermind. I wasnt aware it has been fixed. At least I learned something I didnt know before. ^_-
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 5 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes