Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: can you date on ps home

May 18, 2012

tyler6101992 wrote:

can you date on ps home

Takes two to Tango. Seems there are those who fine love in many places. Certainly not where I'd be looking for it but that doesn't mean it's not something some have done sucessfully.

Message 11 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

May 18, 2012

I want a date with Claire but I suspect her evil older sister would tag along and ruin all our fun.    DG

Posted Image
Message 12 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
54 posts

May 18, 2012

Digitman3 wrote:

I want a date with Claire but I suspect her evil older sister would tag along and ruin all our fun.    DG

I know Joanna would probably chaperon! Oh that's no fun! LoL

Message 13 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 18, 2012

Let's see.. You can go to the Mall on your date and then go to a movie (LOOT EOD) Theatre. You can go to the Midway carnival for games. Then go out to eat dinner. Enjoy!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 14 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 18, 2012

Well it happens..

I know of at least 4 couples (friends) that have met on Home and are now a couple living together or married..  Home text chat avi to skype chat/video to meeting in person and fallen in love..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 15 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

May 18, 2012

I wouldnt recommend it. But who am I to say... Went on home to play game, never been a chatter. Met this nice women, we talked a lot. I think home is different than a forum or other chat room. You can have a better, one on one, almost real time conversation. We get to know each other. I been a single guy for 2 decades and had no interrest in flirting or being in any kind of relationship. My advise? Dont try for it, to many strange person out there. But home can gives you the oppurtunity to make real friends, to know them. Now this nice women is sitting right next to me and we're looking into a bright future.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 16 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

May 18, 2012

~WHY NOT?

iF ur talkin about dating a avatar and never seeing her/him  in real life, no webcam, no cell phone, no nothing  THEN NO NO NO NO NO!!

and dont date them if they have another lover lol.  i hate it when they do this " i have a real life GF and a pshome GF"  WTF?!!

yea u dont wanna mess wit those kinds of ppl. unless u are those kinds of ppl. thats just stright up wrong. but getin back to the subject lol casue i can go on and on about that stuff.

YES ITS OK TO DATE ONLINE IF IF  u meet or have some kind of communications other than pshome to date. like all those other websites EHarmony,Match.com etc. ppl may make fun of u saying ur wreid for doing it.. but its not werid to meet from Match.com..? lol

its the same ish differnt program differnt style!! tryin to get a hook up from a club or bar is WORST!! LOL some of them ppl i tel u..

Message 17 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28379 posts

May 19, 2012

1) Though dating is not promoted or encouraged in Home, due to people being who (and what) they are, anything is possible. People have "dated" within Home and others have actually met in real life.

2) If considering dating someone in Home, remember not to share personal information as such information can be used against you. Some people want to "date" in order to gain your confidence. They either want to get your account information or they collect pictures of the one's they are "dating". Such pictures may end up on the internet.

3) If you intend to meet someone in real life that you have met in Home, again do not share personal information. By this time you may have shared some, so be very careful.

When the time comes to meet, make sure that a friend or family member knows where you are and who you are meeting. Call whenever you move about from place to place. I recommend meeting in a public area during the day (so that you can be seen) and not visiting numerous spaces on your first and second meeting. Wait a while. Get to know the person first, before fully trusting them.

4) Play it by ear, and keep your eyes open.

5) Again, dating is not promoted or encouraged. Always be on the alert. For your safety and theirs.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 18 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
21 posts

May 21, 2012

I would advise against it. There are too many creeps on Home. And, if you are lucky enough to meet a nice person, you will still probably get your heart broken.

Message 19 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 21, 2012

tyler6101992 wrote:

can you date on ps home

I accidently dated my mom for 3 weeks until we found out we were related. Then we broke it off. It was for the best. 

Message 20 of 30 (156 Views)
0 Likes