can you date on ps home
Takes two to Tango. Seems there are those who fine love in many places. Certainly not where I'd be looking for it but that doesn't mean it's not something some have done sucessfully.
I wouldnt recommend it. But who am I to say... Went on home to play game, never been a chatter. Met this nice women, we talked a lot. I think home is different than a forum or other chat room. You can have a better, one on one, almost real time conversation. We get to know each other. I been a single guy for 2 decades and had no interrest in flirting or being in any kind of relationship. My advise? Dont try for it, to many strange person out there. But home can gives you the oppurtunity to make real friends, to know them. Now this nice women is sitting right next to me and we're looking into a bright future.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.
6EQUJ5 Do you copy?
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
iF ur talkin about dating a avatar and never seeing her/him in real life, no webcam, no cell phone, no nothing THEN NO NO NO NO NO!!
and dont date them if they have another lover lol. i hate it when they do this " i have a real life GF and a pshome GF" WTF?!!
yea u dont wanna mess wit those kinds of ppl. unless u are those kinds of ppl. thats just stright up wrong. but getin back to the subject lol casue i can go on and on about that stuff.
YES ITS OK TO DATE ONLINE IF IF u meet or have some kind of communications other than pshome to date. like all those other websites EHarmony,Match.com etc. ppl may make fun of u saying ur wreid for doing it.. but its not werid to meet from Match.com..? lol
its the same ish differnt program differnt style!! tryin to get a hook up from a club or bar is WORST!! LOL some of them ppl i tel u..
1) Though dating is not promoted or encouraged in Home, due to people being who (and what) they are, anything is possible. People have "dated" within Home and others have actually met in real life.
2) If considering dating someone in Home, remember not to share personal information as such information can be used against you. Some people want to "date" in order to gain your confidence. They either want to get your account information or they collect pictures of the one's they are "dating". Such pictures may end up on the internet.
3) If you intend to meet someone in real life that you have met in Home, again do not share personal information. By this time you may have shared some, so be very careful.
When the time comes to meet, make sure that a friend or family member knows where you are and who you are meeting. Call whenever you move about from place to place. I recommend meeting in a public area during the day (so that you can be seen) and not visiting numerous spaces on your first and second meeting. Wait a while. Get to know the person first, before fully trusting them.
4) Play it by ear, and keep your eyes open.
5) Again, dating is not promoted or encouraged. Always be on the alert. For your safety and theirs.