Message 11 of 13 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Re: city of flowers penthouse

Mar 7, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
I wasnt. The $3.49 was always too low. It was an error Sony just takes forever to realize sometimes.

It wasn't an error.  Granzella even posted the sale promotion in their online magazine and was linked to and talked about in this forum.

It was a 50% off sale for the City of Flowers and several of the items associated with it, as well as some clothing items as well.  The sale was advertised as lasting two weeks ending on the 27th, but apparently they even extrended it an extra week.

I do agree though, that if Home was properly managed, there would have been a reference and or notification about the sale in the store... But that's Home v1.6+ for you... even the simpliest of things they screw up on or don't care about any more.

Don't think it was clearly stated anywhere which items were on sale in addition to the Penthouse (I didn't know this), or even that the Penthouse was a limited time offer. I got the Penthouse, but most people on the forum including the reviewer on HSM seemed to think it was the permanent NA price. So I don't blame people for being confused.

Message 12 of 13 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: city of flowers penthouse

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
I wasnt. The $3.49 was always too low. It was an error Sony just takes forever to realize sometimes.

It wasn't an error.  Granzella even posted the sale promotion in their online magazine and was linked to and talked about in this forum.

It was a 50% off sale for the City of Flowers and several of the items associated with it, as well as some clothing items as well.  The sale was advertised as lasting two weeks ending on the 27th, but apparently they even extrended it an extra week.

I do agree though, that if Home was properly managed, there would have been a reference and or notification about the sale in the store... But that's Home v1.6+ for you... even the simpliest of things they screw up on or don't care about any more.

Don't think it was clearly stated anywhere which items were on sale in addition to the Penthouse (I didn't know this), or even that the Penthouse was a limited time offer. I got the Penthouse, but most people on the forum including the reviewer on HSM seemed to think it was the permanent NA price. So I don't blame people for being confused.

ACTUALLY!  The real confusion was when it first showed up in the Nav at $3.49, I mean when has GZ ever priced a space this low?  A whole lot of speculation went around stating that this was a pricing error since JP price was 500 yen (more then the NA price).  There was even a thread about this right here in the forums (here's the link http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Granzella-Parisian-apartment-on-sale-for-3-4...)  Then it was confirmed that the pricing was a promotional price for a limited time. 

I've said this many a times, if your gonna come to the forums and complain, then you should have came here to do research.  A simple thread asking if the price is promotional would have been sufficient to get the answer you wanted, instead of now having to complain about something nothing can be done about and even worse missing out on a really good deal

Message 13 of 13 (109 Views)