Jan 25 2009
By: Ho-Mohammd Monster Hunter 44 posts

do you want the Japanese Central Plaza ? sign here . Locust_Star Please read

29 replies 51 views Edited Jan 25, 2009

hello ps3 gamers and Home Managers , i want to share this Idea with you and know your opinions

frist,

1. for ps3 gamers : do you guys want the developers team to bring us the Japanese Central Plaza to U.S server ?

before we vote lets talk about this space called Central Plaza in Home and whats the point off it and what it can do for us and try to put the selling point to it .

when you guys log in Home you will see that every space there have at least 1 reason for it , bowling alley to play mini games, home theater to watch trailers ( and maybe full Movies in the future ) , Mall to buy stuffs , game spaces to advertise the games , and the most active space is the bowling alley , while the Central plaza is to meet ppls and chat only and there is not much to look for . so in order to make the Central plaza more active cuz its the CENTER and it is holding the BIG PICTURE this place should do 2 things to have good selling point :

1. events

2. show ps3 news and Exclusive media on the big Video screens ( like playstion home news in japan server )

so we need big place for events and many Video screens to show alot off stuffs , and as you know our Central plaza is small and have only 1 Video screen while the Japanese Central plaza is big and have 3 Video screens with the potential to hold up to 5 Video screens . the Devs team can put the 4th and 5th screens near the water front on the right and left wall . check this random link to know where to put the screens ( its random guy not me ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P35xrHF4zQ&feature=PlayList&p=A2EF6EF3E2F824E7&playnext=1&index=3

the Devs team can put the 4th screen on the right side of the water front @ 1:55 in the Video link above and the 5th screen on the left side @ 2:18

you can log on jp server and check for yourself and if you dont have jp account yet and need help on how to make it here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Kfm0gCTX0 

so if you guys want the developers team to bring us the Japanese Central Plaza to U.S server sign here .

if we got it we will have nice big place with the potential to run 5 big Video screens .

2. for Home Managers: i want to thank you frist for this great product you guys deserve it

as we know Home is Expanding and we need space to show ps3 news , this space should be the Central plaza cuz its the center and the news goes to the center but our plaza is small and cant hold many screens , and over time ppls will lose interest

in this space and go for new ones, so in order to make things balanced this space should run ps3 news so ppls will have something to look for in it and go back for more , and the Japanese Central Plaza looks to be the best one to do this job , you guys can put 5 Video screens there and place alot off posters , the area is huge and works great for advertising and you guys already bringng us the Japanese Cafe so it will be nice if we have the plaza too . im very sure most home users want huge Central plaza , i hope you guys change our plaza to the Japanese one or another one bigger than the one that we have it now

thank you .

Message 1 of 30 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1161 posts

Re: do you want the Japanese Central Plaza ? sign here . Locust_Star Please read

Jan 25, 2009
No, I do not want Japan's Central Plaza. If anything they can alter ours. It would be exteremly boring to see the same thing they do. I like the exclusivity that we have by being the only ones with this Central Plaza.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 30 (51 Views)
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Re: do you want the Japanese Central Plaza ? sign here . Locust_Star Please read

Jan 25, 2009

BabeBro wrote:
No, I do not want Japan's Central Plaza. If anything they can alter ours. It would be exteremly boring to see the same thing they do. I like the exclusivity that we have by being the only ones with this Central Plaza.

i agree wit you

Message 3 of 30 (51 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5165 posts

Jan 25, 2009

BabeBro wrote:

There home just pwns are in terms of design, The US one is good but the japanese one takes the score 

League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Message 4 of 30 (51 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28880 posts

Jan 25, 2009
No. I want the North American version of the Central Plaza. WE do not live in Asia. We live in North America. Home, and it's Central Plaza, should reflect that.
The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 30 (51 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 25, 2009
he.ll no
Message 6 of 30 (51 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Jan 25, 2009
first of all, the Japanese Central Plaza is called Home Square, secondly, HELL NO, there Home Square is big and awesome but we do not want to be the same cause that would then mean there would be three homes with the same Home Square, we don't want that, btw the Japanese Home Square doesn't have that much other than it's sheer size compared to ours, they don't have Saucer Pop or Listen@Home (not saying those are great but still), there are no mini-games to play in Japans Home Square, all you got is these posters with some event stuff, guess what we got the Message of the Day that tells us about events and then we come to these Forums to participate, and to correct you we have two video screens (there's one above the theatre, for some reason they just show a picture up there, they've only had one video play up there), also the Cafe (according to Asias Cafe) will be an event space
Message 7 of 30 (51 Views)
Fender Bender
2675 posts

Jan 25, 2009

Guys,what we need to understand is that every region has its own unique things which makes it different from each other...we don't need what other have,we need to appreciate what we have and enjoy it.

The reason why most people want what others have is because some of you gets bored after seeing the same thing everyday,but what will happen if we get the JP Central Plaza???? after a month the same people will get tired of it.

Lets just say thank you to Sony that at least we can travel to other regions and see what they have,or do you guys want Sony to take that privilege from us?

Bottom line is....."let's enjoy what we have, because we might not have it at all."

Message 8 of 30 (51 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Jan 25, 2009

No, we should have our own plaza rather than a copy of someone elses plaza.

Message 9 of 30 (51 Views)
Wastelander
849 posts

Jan 25, 2009

LUIGGY wrote:

Guys,what we need to understand is that every region has its own unique things which makes it different from each other...we don't need what other have,we need to appreciate what we have and enjoy it.

The reason why most people want what others have is because some of you gets bored after seeing the same thing everyday,but what will happen if we get the JP Central Plaza???? after a month the same people will get tired of it.

Lets just say thank you to Sony that at least we can travel to other regions and see what they have,or do you guys want Sony to take that privilege from us?

Bottom line is....."let's enjoy what we have, because we might not have it at all."

100% agree!  Well stated and we're totally on the same page. 
Message 10 of 30 (51 Views)
0 Likes