Wastelander
771 posts

Re: do you want the Japanese Central Plaza ? sign here . Locust_Star Please read

Jan 25, 2009
What makes theirs so superior? I can understand you wanting something bigger, but that does not mean better. It takes me long enough to get from one side to the other with the current plaza, making it bigger would cause me to skip traveling through the plaza altogether. And with the JP plaza being bigger, how hard it would be to find a specific person? I can imagine the game of hide and seek already...
"I'm over by the bush!"
"No! I'm over by the bush, that must be the shrub!"
"Ok, going over there now"
"Where?"
"To the big screen"
"Which one?"
"With the movie"
"*facepalm*"

...and the sad thing is, I know somebody who would do that to me.
Message 21 of 30 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Re: do you want the Japanese Central Plaza ? sign here . Locust_Star Please read

Jan 25, 2009

You know what they say...  the grass is always greener...

Actually I'm not that big a fan of Japan's CP.  Not really a big fan of the NA one either.  The UK one is kinda nice though.

Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Message 22 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Jan 25, 2009

HawkEyes1, you said that what happened to the Home they showed a couple or so years ago, just to let you know, that was Europes they showed (doesn't look like that anymore though, if it ever did), Home was created by SCEE, not SCEA

Message Edited by JVBGFR on 01-25-2009 07:26 AM
Message 23 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Jan 25, 2009
Peffse, i like your last post, it was a funny explanation
Message Edited by JVBGFR on 01-25-2009 07:27 AM
Message 24 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3228 posts

Jan 25, 2009
i would love the change in the us home it would make things liven up a little so I would want it
Message 25 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
439 posts

Jan 25, 2009

Actually home was created by three different regoins(mainly the SCEA) so SCEA is the main creator

Killzone Bunny
Message 26 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
260 posts

Jan 25, 2009

jkillop wrote:

Actually home was created by three different regoins(mainly the SCEA) so SCEA is the main creator

wrong -_-

I doubt that is the case. SCEE created Home. ( I think.) but seriously check your facts. I think thats wrong man.

Feared Legends: Return

Message 27 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jan 25, 2009

Ho-Mohammd wrote:

So if you guys want the developers team to bring us the Japanese Central Plaza to U.S server sign here .

if we got it we will have nice big place with the potential to run 5 big Video screens.

I  don't want the Japanese plaza.  It has some great designs ideas and maybe they could incoropate some of them into our Plaza.

I'm sure the US Plaza will go under revision and change ove the next serval months. There are alot of great ideas already for it in the suggestions thread.

I think one of the reasons  we have a smaller area so we don't feel like the Central Plaza is empty or a ghost town.

The Japanese area is so big it would still feel empty even if there were 45-50 people in it.

Message 28 of 30 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Jan 25, 2009
actually the companies that created Home are SCE London and Cambridge Studios which are part of SCEE
Message 29 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uxi
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jan 25, 2009
I would like to be able to visit the Japanese Home Square from my US account, but like my Central Plaza.  Needs a few chess games scattered around, as well as a couple  more screens, though.   A tennis or handball court or five would be nice, too.
---
"No matter where you go, there you are."

CECHA01: 320GB - RIP (YLOD)
120GB Slim; import Ceramic White Dualshock3; Satin Silver DS3; 2x Black DS3;
Official Headset (SOCOM); Move Motion x 2; Eye; Navigation controller
SXRD/Denon/Polk/PS3/360
Message 30 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes