Highlighted
Aug 11 2012
By: bfear333 I Only Post Everything 1231 posts

facts about ps home general disscussion.

22 replies 316 views Edited Aug 11, 2012

Whoever said mods are not here on the weekends is not correct.

but here are some facts about pshome general disscussions that some might agree with

Fact #1.  expect your topic to get off topic no matter what, as some people like to have converstations between themselfs and say underline remarks toward users.

Fact #2.  Some people are just gonna kudo others because they are their friends.  Most likely out of thousands of users on here you will see the same ppl over and over.

Fact #3.  You should be treated with respect no matter what, Its more strict here and I believe we should have more freedom to express ourselfs. Bottom line dont judge.

Fact#4.  Everyone on PS Home has different experence. If a group of user with bunny ears came at me and were acting like jerks. I feell you have every right to complain.

Fact#5.  Expect a little mimi mod telling you your wrong and to grow up and such.  They are not helping all that much and it gets annoying to see that.

Fact#6.  We tend to focus on the negative which is okey, but lets also point out the good with the bad. PS home general dissussion is just that, keep it general. 

Well if you would like to add some more feel free to say Fact#7 and so on.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 1 of 23 (316 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: facts about ps home general disscussion.

Aug 11, 2012

bfear333 wrote:

but here are some facts about pshome general disscussions that some might agree with

Fact #1.  expect your topic to get off topic no matter what, as some people like to have converstations between themselfs and say underline remarks toward users.

Fact #2.  Some people are just gonna kudo others because they are their friends.  Most likely out of thousands of users on here you will see the same ppl over and over.

Fact #3.  You should be treated with respect no matter what, Its more strict here and I believe we should have more freedom to express ourselfs. Bottom line dont judge.

Fact#4.  Everyone on PS Home has different experence. If a group of user with bunny ears came at me and were acting like jerks. I feell you have every right to complain.

Fact#5.  Expect a little mimi mod telling you your wrong and to grow up and such.  They are not helping all that much and it gets annoying to see that.

Fact#6.  We tend to focus on the negative which is okey, but lets also point out the good with the bad. PS home general dissussion is just that, keep it general. 

Yeah SOME might agree with some of that. I might suggest that your list and remarks in general would carry more weight if you stopped with the very thinly veiled snide personal remarks (ie  "FACT#4).

Just a suggestion though.

Message 2 of 23 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Aug 11, 2012

bfear333 wrote:

We'll start with 6, should be enough for now Robot wink 

1st We used to have "mod free week-end" Look like Mercury decided to pop in now to do some saturdays cleaning, wich is a good thing. You seem to have big issue problem with annoying peoples/trolls/rabbit/mini mod

Just do the same here as you will on home. Dont give them the attention they so desparatly seek.

Because some are on the "good side" and have humorous, witted comments. They dont see themself as "troll" and think they are helping. Sadly they're not.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 3 of 23 (288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 11, 2012
no names. i dont see how that is personal to anyone. but you saw the negative in that fact. lol. all in good humor mother.

plz anyone else would like to add...

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 4 of 23 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Aug 11, 2012

bfear333 wrote:

Fact #1.  expect your topic to get off topic no matter what, as some people like to have converstations between themselfs and say underline remarks toward users. It's a forum, what do you expect?

Fact #2.  Some people are just gonna kudo others because they are their friends.  Most likely out of thousands of users on here you will see the same ppl over and over. Some user's like what others say as a response/thread, or do it for a reason (Who cares?). Yes, because the people you mostly see over and over on this board LIKE forum boards! duh.

Fact #3.  You should be treated with respect no matter what, Its more strict here and I believe we should have more freedom to express ourselfs. Bottom line dont judge. If you're talking about overall people judging, you're going to get that anywhere with other humans involved. Now if you're talking about this forum, some other boards have different rules.

Fact#4.  Everyone on PS Home has different experence. If a group of user with bunny ears came at me and were acting like jerks. I feell you have every right to complain. Why are you blacklisting a group?

Fact#5.  Expect a little mimi mod telling you your wrong and to grow up and such.  They are not helping all that much and it gets annoying to see that. No Moderator has ever told me to grow up or such and have never seen it on here. The Community Moderators are here to keep this official PlayStation board clean and that apply to Sony's own Rules and Conduct for this board.

Fact#6.  We tend to focus on the negative which is okey, but lets also point out the good with the bad. PS home general dissussion is just that, keep it general. It's both, mmkay? This is a forum. Most likely there will be more negativity since people like to express their views. 

YB

Message 5 of 23 (264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 11, 2012
to brookpride: and this is coming from a guy who thinks addiction is not a problem or big deal, as i read.

let me answer back.. then let other make their comments.

In a forum id expect ppl to not act like little kids.
Even tho no one will admit it. ppl kudo there friends for no reason.
judging is everywhere, but courtesy needs to come first.
im not blacklisting. be better if i said. pink dresses.
im talking about users (mini mods) oh god your so...... nevermind
yeah most likely, but id like to challenge ppl in seeing the good.

Message 6 of 23 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Home forums can be more dramatic then Home, at times.

Maybe because this forum board isn't full wide spread Home, users. Most regulars, alternates, and fake accounts from actual posters.

Tensions are going to be there, negativity will be there, drama will be there. All those things are what we have to deal, when it comes to speaking our minds or facing the big bad social world.

Though when I come on here, I could careless about the fact of the forums. I'm just here, to post.

Message 7 of 23 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Fact #7 This has NOTHING to do with Home, but the Forums.

But you don't care. In fact, you'll make some lame argument that it does have to do with Home. Then the moderator will move it, you will comment the moderator was wrong..blah..blah..blah. 

Seen it:

bfear333 wrote:
nice topic but the mod is wrong. it belongs in ps home discussion. and is no different than asking ppl to put there pics up.

i said disscuss how YOUR IN EXP IN PS HOME IN MEETING PPL FROM AROUND THE WORLD.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Where-are-you-from/m-p/37858573#M562440...

*Gets popcorn*

Message 8 of 23 (234 Views)
Sackboy
314 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Listen bfear, you always talk about respect and all that jazz, yet you always have a bad remark to make about these bunny people. If you can't play nice with, them why in the world would you expect them to play nice with you!?

It is old now. Think it's time you got over them.
Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 9 of 23 (211 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 11, 2012
well thats was disrespectful grand moff. even tho my thread has ps home all over it. but everyone is different.

to blllur: yeah cause on here you cant stop ppl from talking nonsense like the guy above me. i could ignore. but its tempting when you see it. and i am ignoring more. so thats a start. i know some users on here who have a hard time. we shouldnt bash them cause they are new or dont understand.

Message 10 of 23 (203 Views)