I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Re: girls just LOVE attention, be it good or bad.

Oct 10, 2012

kornfan84 wrote:

I've seen countless posts about girls being "stalked by pervs and creeps" ... But lately all i've seen on HOME is girls dreesed like strippers and street walkers.

They maximize their bust size and wear virtually nothing and complain when people swarm all over them... You know **bleep** well you're just baiting people for attention and when you get it  you have the nerve to get offended and result to insults.

If you don't wanna be bothered think beafore you make your avater look like a cheep **bleep**.

...And why does HOME even have such ridiculous outfits in the first place?

Guys In Real Life.  Real girls playing Home are either usually guy avatars so they can avoid harassment, or they don't dress like "women of the night".  Any street walker girls you see in Home, those are the Guys In Real Life (G.I.R.L.'s).

Here's the thing about Home though:  Home is an instant messenger along the lines of AOL or MSN or Yahoo messengers.  Only this one has an interactive Graphic User Interface (GUI).  That's all it is, an instant messenger.  You chat.  We really only have avatars in Home to make it look more interesting to send instant messages to others.  Personal Spaces are nothing but private chat rooms that look interesting because they have a "physical" appearance instead of being a blank box with a rising wall of text.

That said, Home is NOT a dating service and no one should be hitting on anyone.  Just chat.  No one wants a boyfriend, no one wants a girlfriend, leave them the **** alone.  Want to chat?  Fine, say something to them.  If they tell you to go away and leave them alone, then that means THEY WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE.  Walk away and leave them alone.

Mad that you can't hit on anyone with a provocatively-dressed avatar?  AWWWW, too bad.  Stop falling in love with a 3D wire-frame model with texture mapping that looks like flesh and clothes.  Meet some people outside of your house.  Get a ****ing life, you ghoul.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 11 of 65 (594 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Oct 10, 2012

lol,  most of these scanitly clad "girls" are probably guys having themselves a bit of troll fun

---------------
It's not enough to leave this falling kindly
You burn my star down twice as brightly
It's just your half light undertow
But if you need forgiveness....
...I don't know
Message 12 of 65 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Oct 10, 2012
So asking for a stripped pole in my personal home space I suppose is outta the question!! Oh **bleep**!!!
Live,Laugh,Love
Message 13 of 65 (559 Views)
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Oct 10, 2012
It's psh home wth!!Try go play second life, it's a virtual game or IMVU then get back to me on how bad psh home girls dress!! Lmao I think you will see psh home girls in a diff view after that!!

Live,Laugh,Love
Message 14 of 65 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2215 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Yeah, if you want animated sex, try secondlife. But be forewarned, you don't know who is using the avatars there either.

Message 15 of 65 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 10, 2012

the title is a pretty big generalization

Message 16 of 65 (534 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33391 posts

Oct 10, 2012

DarkChun-li wrote:

i recall a bikini swimwear not stripper clothing 

swimwear or not, its what strippers wear.

it doesnt matter what it is, its in the context that its being worn. wear the bikini at a beach in Home, thats fine. but wearing it with heels at The Hub is just asking for trouble.

no girl is going to walk around in public wearing a bikini and heels in real life, and if they do then clearly they are... well, im sure we all know. and this is behind the thought process of the creeps in Home.

Message 17 of 65 (522 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Oct 10, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

DarkChun-li wrote:

i recall a bikini swimwear not stripper clothing 

swimwear or not, its what strippers wear.

it doesnt matter what it is, its in the context that its being worn. wear the bikini at a beach in Home, thats fine. but wearing it with heels at The Hub is just asking for trouble.

no girl is going to walk around in public wearing a bikini and heels in real life, and if they do then clearly they are... well, im sure we all know. and this is behind the thought process of the creeps in Home.

Yes there is a time and place for everything and certain clothing is appropriate at the beach and not in the HUB.

Message 18 of 65 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Oct 10, 2012
As I said if your are looking to hook up psh its not the place!! Most mature ppl would know that behind each avatar is a person! Saying that chose your friends wisely and common sense and instinct tells you, when someone is just looking for pixel related sex, this is a big discussion but you just don't go on a virtual game if your mature, looking to hook up, there's also voice chat if that person feels comfortable enough to chat then fine, but some ppl chose not to discuss there RL in virtual reality games! Like I said that's where your common sense and knowing if something doesn't feel right or being uncomfortable with that person comes into play..
Live,Laugh,Love
Message 19 of 65 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Oct 10, 2012
And I agree wearing a bikini at the hub omg
Live,Laugh,Love
Message 20 of 65 (497 Views)
0 Likes