Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: hw much have u spend

Mar 19, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Not as much as Sony would like me to.  I'm OK with that.Woman Very HappyThrowing-money-away.gif

SPANKY!!!! Man LOL

bobs fed signature
Message 41 of 52 (685 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I'd need a med team standing by if I added up what I spent! Smiley Wink

and a banker so they can lock up the rest of your money. Smiley Tongue

Message 42 of 52 (664 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Mar 19, 2013

5026051yLeq.jpgI LOVE HOME....Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 43 of 52 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I love it when this question comes up, because it's one of the rudest questions a person can ask. It's like walking up to someone and asking, "How much do you get paid?"

Fortunately, there are a lot of polite people here who'll answer the question vaguely. I'll do the same. I've spent more on Home than on any disc-based game I've ever bought. Including the price of the console to play it.

It's almost all personal spaces and active items, though. I haven't bought much clothing, other than full costumes that I liked, and I've only bought furnture when I needed something very specific for a space or it was limited time. I own all of the limited Christmas stuff, but my sofa collection is dominated by free rewards.

I've bought a few companions and exactly one LMO, but I've got three full Great Edo outfits. For me, it's a question of whether or not I can interact with something. Put out a game, a cabinet, or something that will enhance a Home game and I'm there. Everyday stuff just doesn't do it for me.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 44 of 52 (627 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

I love it when this question comes up, because it's one of the rudest questions a person can ask. It's like walking up to someone and asking, "How much do you get paid?"

Perhaps the better question would be, “Where do you spend the most on home?”  Personal spaces, Furniture, Clothing, Games, Companions or LMO’s?

Personally, my friends are better decorators than I’d ever be, so I don’t spend that much on spaces or furniture.  I can mix and match a few key items of clothing to create new looks, so I don’t feel the need to buy every new outfit that comes out.  Games on home will never compare to disk based games, so I never spend much on those either.  Companions are nice, but since you can’t equip them at the same time as LMO’s, they really take a back seat.   Which leaves me with the item I tend to spend the most on…   I can take them anywhere, they enhance my avi like most items can’t and provide me with hours of enjoyment.

Message 45 of 52 (613 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Rudest? Not really, maybe he or she was curious, I don't see the harm in that. We're all supporting Sony and Home and that's great. I spent 100 dollars on home for myself and another. I gave my gf 50 dollars and said she could buy whatever she wanted, and I did the same. Was it worth it? Sure.

Message 46 of 52 (590 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Mar 20, 2013

meh, spending money in home is like going to the theater, or buying a meal. It's a momentary expense that can lead to an experience, or a memory. It took me a while to come to that conclusion and I've spent a lot more than I have in the last three months than the last 3 years.

Perish_Song
Message 47 of 52 (549 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Mar 20, 2013
I have spent alot
Message 48 of 52 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1350 posts

Mar 20, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
It's like one of those vision exams you take at the eye doctor's, with the wide arrangement of random letters that make no sense Smiley Frustrated

lmao

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 49 of 52 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Spent 7600 dollars
Message 50 of 52 (525 Views)
0 Likes