May 30, 2013

Here is a video with CP having snow.

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 11 of 17 (130 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Re: i never got to see plaza!!!!!!!!!

May 30, 2013

I never got to experience the old plaza when it was new. I bought a PS3 and joined Home right after the redesign. From what I see it was pretty cool, but I like how it is now too.

When I joined, the first event I found was a promotion for Uncharted 3 in the hub. It took you to a different area that had it's own game modeled after Uncharted 3. You had to run from cover to cover, shooting bad guys. There were three different "waves" to complete, along with multiple achievements and prizes for your Home character. I played that game over and over and over, eventually completing all the waves and achievements. I still carry around the big gun that you win for completing all the achievements. It still exists and you can find it in the navigator somewhere, and some people still hang out there.

Anyway, I love this thread. I always loved nostalgia.

Message 12 of 17 (119 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

May 30, 2013
So many memories ;~;
I really miss the cp
Message 13 of 17 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

May 30, 2013
IMO Acorn Park blows CP away. I just got an awesome dog from there last night that I love. I chose the black and white collie. He is a good sized dog and barks when we play in the dog park. I was one of those who was nostalgic for the old plaza. I met many great people there and enjoyed the outdoor feel and the grass Smiley Happy its nice to have grass again. Even though I treasure my 'piece of the plaza' I am now content to enjoy the new park. I'm sorry that you missed CP but the memories you are making now anywhere you are in Home will be just as good.
Message 14 of 17 (91 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 30, 2013
The Plaza days were fun though I'm alright with the hub as it is and there's plenty of alternatives to it now like Acorn Meadows.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 15 of 17 (86 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

May 30, 2013
Central Plaza wasn't all that awesome. Some of the memories from that era of Home are worth cherishing though.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
castle3
Message 16 of 17 (76 Views)
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 30, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:
Central Plaza wasn't all that awesome. Some of the memories from that era of Home are worth cherishing though.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Nailed it.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 17 of 17 (70 Views)
0 Likes