Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Re: journey

Jan 13, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Where you totally alone in the space?

On the first week the place was full and you couldn't be alone... Maybe we all got the statue and never realize we needed at least another person in it? 

In NA and EU, there was people in the space, but in the Asia region, there was no one in the space but me when I got the statue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 19 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6522 posts

Jan 13, 2013

You only have to light all those wrench looking things to get the ornament. This can be done by yourself.

To get the cloth fish companion, collect all the swirling cloth pieces. There has to be someone else in the space for that to pop though.

This is what I remember, I could be wrong. AZ4 lists just entering gets you the companion, but it doesn't pop if you're alone.

I know you can get the statue by yourself though.

Message 12 of 19 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

To get the cloth fish companion you need 5 more people with you to form a group of 6. There has to be 5 cloth pieces  on top of your head to be rewarded the companion. So hudle up and stick together. As for the statue you need to find all the pillars and turn them white.

Message 13 of 19 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4346 posts

Jan 13, 2013

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

To get the cloth fish companion you need 5 more people with you to form a group of 6. There has to be 5 cloth pieces  on top of your head to be rewarded the companion. So hudle up and stick together. As for the statue you need to find all the pillars and turn them white.

They must have changed the requirements then, because when it first came out you just had to be near the other people, which is why most people got it from just entering and without collect any pieces of cloth, as it was new so there was almost always a large enough group at the entrance.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 14 of 19 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Jan 13, 2013
At D Nitrate, the reason we got it when first visiting is because of the large group of people spawning into the room. If youre around the vicinity of 5 others you will get it. So standing by an active spawn point met those requirements.
Like others have said for the statue, just light up the posts in the samd scattered around.
Support Forums
Message 15 of 19 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Jan 13, 2013
The reward has to be gone I just did it with 6 people and got nothing.Then left home and got back on home and still nothing.I got the cloth the first day the game was on home I just never knew about the statue till yesterday.
Message 16 of 19 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Jan 13, 2013
:/ wait theseamonster098, you said you have the cloth companion? The 6 people gives you that so thats why if you already have it. The statue is from lighting up the posts i believe.
Support Forums
Message 17 of 19 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I've lite up the post and got the cloths again but still no statue.I even went through every single reward I have ever won to make sure I didn't win it and forgot about it but no sign of the statue.But I do miss item now that I seen those old rewards.
Message 18 of 19 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4346 posts

Jan 14, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
At D Nitrate, the reason we got it when first visiting is because of the large group of people spawning into the room. If youre around the vicinity of 5 others you will get it. So standing by an active spawn point met those requirements.
Like others have said for the statue, just light up the posts in the samd scattered around.

Isn't that what I said?  Confused....

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 19 of 19 (102 Views)
0 Likes