Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/08/2009
Offline
1224 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

They are considered legit because you are paying for it on the PSN. It's like any other content we buy.

Message 51 of 59 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

 


WickedRogue wrote:

They are considered legit because you are paying for it on the PSN. It's like any other content we buy.


 

 

I see it like this.....

 

If it isn't available in the PS Home Mall, a reward from a game in that region, or an item from a previous event in that region, then it is not legit to me. Even if it is this Media Go, I don't find it right.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 52 of 59 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/16/2008
Offline
1073 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

 


WickedRogue wrote:

They are considered legit because you are paying for it on the PSN. It's like any other content we buy.


 

 

I see it like this.....

 

If it isn't available in the PS Home Mall, a reward from a game in that region, or an item from a previous event in that region, then it is not legit to me. Even if it is this Media Go, I don't find it right.


i come to find myself agreeing with you about the not finding this right i'm all for waiting lol doesnt bother me to do so rather have the outfits and keep my account then have them and lose it for it

Message 53 of 59 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

 


Bloodraven85 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

 


WickedRogue wrote:

They are considered legit because you are paying for it on the PSN. It's like any other content we buy.


 

 

I see it like this.....

 

If it isn't available in the PS Home Mall, a reward from a game in that region, or an item from a previous event in that region, then it is not legit to me. Even if it is this Media Go, I don't find it right.


i come to find myself agreeing with you about the not finding this right i'm all for waiting lol doesnt bother me to do so rather have the outfits and keep my account then have them and lose it for it


 

My #1 rule is that if it isn't available in this region, then it should not be allowed here. Then I break it down from there, more or less.

 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 54 of 59 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/06/2007
Offline
857 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

to break it down for everyone in Laymans terms..your paying 4.99 to Sony so it is legitimate 

Message 55 of 59 (49 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
3183 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

didn't know it was that hard to believe it was legit many people have said it was and it is  

Message 56 of 59 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/06/2007
Offline
857 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

 


silverthehedgeh wrote:

didn't know it was that hard to believe it was legit many people have said it was and it is  


 

 

i know everybodys so sick and tired of seeing it,hearing about it,but i guarantee ,when and if they do arrive in NA everyones gonna grab them in a second

Message 57 of 59 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/26/1999
Offline
1429 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

seems to me that if sony didn't want u 2 purchase them.. they would give u an error.. But sony WANTS your money

Underground Member Since 1997
GAP Member since 2003



Message 58 of 59 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
1804 posts
 

Re: kinda annoying seeing people wearing ff13 gear

Apr 15, 2010

no hack go to ps store

Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog


Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 59 of 59 (49 Views)
0 Likes