Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: level 50 peakvox ninja sux

May 1, 2013

SpicyEyes5 wrote:

its really stupid that peakvox ninja only has male reward at level 50 and theres no female reward ... thats realy stupid and unfair since i see more females playing at any one given time. i just heard this bit of monkey shine from a friend who got it.gues i got no reason to continue to play now .

Unfortunetly as a person very familiar with Peakvox I have to say this is quite normal for them to do, sometimes they will release female only or male only items.  I have been very frustrated at times because of this, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, because if the 50 level item is male only that means 51 will be female.  So if the game is something you enjoy doing on home just keep at it and YES you may not get the female version but you will be one step closer to the next reward once it is updated again. 

Message 11 of 15 (170 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

May 1, 2013
Hummm. Well what about the fact that the female versions of some rewards gained by spending gold coins cost 50% more than the male ? Example: The F tshirt is 4500 and the M version is 3000. The only thing I can figure is they know most women are used to spending more for clothes than guys.
Posted Image

Message 12 of 15 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3519 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Funny how you never ever hear a guy complain because of ALL the female content granzella brings. Why ya think that is? Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 15 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:
Hummm. Well what about the fact that the female versions of some rewards gained by spending gold coins cost 50% more than the male ? Example: The F tshirt is 4500 and the M version is 3000. The only thing I can figure is they know most women are used to spending more for clothes than guys.

Why they create male or female only items and the pricing is a big mistery to all of us.  The pricing could be a typo, but this is the thing Peakvox is from JP and the people there dont complain when pricing is different or its male only, that could be part of the reason why its not changed.  We can try to reach out to them but their site is in Japanese. 

Edit:  These level 50 outfits are currently available (male only) in the peakvox store in different metals [JP only I believe] and according to Peakvox FB the level 50 is a limited edition version of these.  They remind me of the Voltron lions that made the robot

Message 14 of 15 (145 Views)
Sackboy
421 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

I've tweeted them about this and said they'd do well to make female versions while giving the Metal Ninja Machines perks for the game, such as extra defense (they ARE metal after all). This way more people would be inclined to buy the costumes. If more people tweet them about this, the better the chances of them making a female version and giving the costumes perks for the game. Smiley Happy 

https://twitter.com/peakvox_en

Personally I think they should give the three machines in the store a damage reduction of 50%, which would be higher than the Yamato/Miyabi ninja outfits. This would be a fair perk in my opinion, because the Ninja Machines are a full body costume that can't be worn with other equipment like the cape and shoes. It stands to reason that a Metal Ninja Machine would be very durable and thus take more damage to defeat. Keeping in line with that, I also think they should give the free LV50 version a damage reduction of 25%, which would give it a defense equal to the Yamato/Miyabi. This way people who play for free can experience the joy of having added protection (although not nearly as good as the purchased versions), while at the same time it would add a new layer of combat to the game having more Ninja Machines running about.  

"Do I want to be able to run on walls and through the water...or do I want to be able to take a crap ton of damage and terminate every ninja who crosses me?"

Overall, if you ask for female Ninja Machines make sure you also ask them for in-game perks. When they see people are willing to buy the costumes due to the perks, I think they're more likely to make female versions.

Message 15 of 15 (117 Views)