Reply
Highlighted
Jun 06 2013
By: Joanna_Dark_ Shinra Executive 29271 posts
Offline

nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

[ Edited ]
17 replies 599 views Edited Jun 6, 2013

Hi everyone!

 

I've put together a video of the new nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations. This was filmed at the new Loot Hollywood Hills night time space. A special thanks to Homeboy79 for letting me borrow his space and for providing the fireworks!

 

Personally I like these dances quite a bit. Have a look see!  

 

Smiley Happy

 

 

Message 1 of 18 (599 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

I love the quality of your video, I hope you do more for some of the other animation packs, especially the ones being previewed in X7 now. Feral looks interesting.

Message 2 of 18 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/20/2009
Offline
3699 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

I'm most impressed with the fact you can do backflips in heels. Nice video too BTW. Cat Tongue

Message 3 of 18 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4505 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

Are the male versions the exact same dance moves?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4 of 18 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Are the male versions the exact same dance moves?


I suspect they are. I didn't really look at them and put them quickly in storage. I can perhaps check them tomorrow. 

Message 5 of 18 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hi everyone!

 

I've put together a video of the new nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations. This was filmed at the new Loot Hollywood Hills night time space. A special thanks to Homeboy79 for letting me borrow his space and for providing the fireworks!

 

Personally I like these dances quite a bit. Have a look see!  

 

Smiley Happy

 

 


Are you two Synchronized Swimmers also? Smiley Wink

Some nice moves.

 Thanks for producing the video. Good job.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 6 of 18 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/16/2009
Offline
403 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

Nicely done. Glad to see nDreams gave us the option to purchase either one of the "Full Body Street Wear Dancer Outfits" and or buy the pieces of clothing "separately." Does anyone know if the "animation(s)" are still available though the individual pieces of clothing? I like "individual" pieces of clothing because they allow each and every one of us to retain our avatars own uniqueness. "Thanks nDreams!" 

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Message 7 of 18 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

seattlelite wrote:

Nicely done. Glad to see nDreams gave us the option to purchase either one of the "Full Body Street Wear Dancer Outfits" and or buy the pieces of clothing "separately." Does anyone know if the "animation(s)" are still available though the individual pieces of clothing? I like "individual" pieces of clothing because they allow each and every one of us to retain our avatars own uniqueness. "Thanks nDreams!" 


 

They are LMO's which you can use with any outfit. The separates they are selling look nice too although I passed for now. 

Message 8 of 18 (493 Views)
0 Likes
nDreams Developer
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
514 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

Nice Video JD!

 

So with Street Wear there are many options available to you:

 

- Full body outfits that include a built in animation (similar to our Street Moves items last year) A couple of colour schemes are only available as the full body outfit.

- Individual Clothing items if you just want to own the clothing and use your own avatar (dances not included)

- Dance Packs if you want to use the dances with any outfit.

 

Lots of choice, you guys can decide whats best for you (that also include "i don't want to buy any of it"! that's always a choice, not one I would like you to make but hey!)

 

Joey

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 9 of 18 (488 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: nDreams Street Wear Dance Animations

Jun 6, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Nice Video JD!

 

So with Street Wear there are many options available to you:

 

- Full body outfits that include a built in animation (similar to our Street Moves items last year) A couple of colour schemes are only available as the full body outfit.

- Individual Clothing items if you just want to own the clothing and use your own avatar (dances not included)

- Dance Packs if you want to use the dances with any outfit.

 

Lots of choice, you guys can decide whats best for you (that also include "i don't want to buy any of it"! that's always a choice, not one I would like you to make but hey!)

 

Joey


the dances and surprisingly the clothes are cool. i have the clothes the dances and the full body. the dances are kinda short but over i am pleased. any word on packs for hipho honey , dj wrench, pom om princess and bgirl? also could you make the male packs available for females? i want to do the moon walk

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 18 (463 Views)
0 Likes