Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: now that pottermore is here my question is this?

Apr 4, 2013

whyaskdouknow wrote:

im in Gryffindor do i have to buy clothes for the house im in or well they be rewarded to me ?

i saw this as a reward in alpha zone but i dont have it what do i have to do ? i only have the hogward basic one like everyone else

I think that's a mistake, they have house related robes on sale only...unless I missed something Smiley Frustrated

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 11 of 34 (306 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
I've just been 'sorted' and I was put in the Hufflepuff house, but haven't got my colors yet.

Hufflepuff ftw! Smiley Very Happy

i havent gotten any of the uniforms, and i probably wont. at least not at the prices they are charging currently.

i kind of want a neck worn scarf that is a hand item, perhaps they will release one.

kind of surprised to see each house outfits available for purchase, you would think they would limit the items only to the house your in.

Message 12 of 34 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1056 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Gryffindor

I was sorted to Gryffindor house last night and bought the uniform.  I'm very happy to be in that house Smiley Very HappyYAY! 

Message 13 of 34 (272 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

pottermore pets ?

Apr 5, 2013

do they follow u around in space ? havent seen any and those the owl sit on ur shoulder ?

[Edited}
Message 14 of 34 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 5, 2013

going to ask this here, since thee isn't a post on it is the companions worth the $4 for one item?

I would have gotten it if it was 99 cents or less then $2 but not sure about 4 buck for it, I can understand the clothes being that high becasue of bundle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 34 (223 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Raven_MkII wrote:

going to ask this here, since thee isn't a post on it is the companions worth the $4 for one item?

I would have gotten it if it was 99 cents or less then $2 but not sure about 4 buck for it, I can understand the clothes being that high becasue of bundle.

i asked the same question i havent seen anyone with animals what do the owls do

[Edited}
Message 16 of 34 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5816 posts

Re: pottermore pets ?

Apr 5, 2013

They behave like any other companion you buy for Home.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 17 of 34 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Apr 5, 2013
The owls look quite nice. I don't have one myself, but seen others with them and they're similar to Juggernauts Raven as they seem to stop flying every so often and sit on their owners shoulder.

I haven't seen anyone with any of the frogs yet.
Message 18 of 34 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
The owls look quite nice. I don't have one myself, but seen others with them and they're similar to Juggernauts Raven as they seem to stop flying every so often and sit on their owners shoulder.

I haven't seen anyone with any of the frogs yet.

The owls will also land on both shoulders.  They look really nice, but I agree with others that say the price is way too high.  At half the price ($2) and I bet they would sell 4x as many.  I saw somone with a frog and it appeared it just hopped around.  I didn't notice any special animation.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 19 of 34 (172 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: pottermore pets ?

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

whyaskdouknow wrote:

do they follow u around in space ? havent seen any and those the owl sit on ur shoulder ?

I have the barn owl. Like the others have mentioned, it repeats the cycle of flying around then landing on one of your shoulders. Both actions last for the duration of approximately 10 seconds. I find it only "hoots" when it lands on your shoulder.

I agree with the others, I thought the $4.00 price tag was a bit steep. However, it's official digital merchandise and (unfortunately) companies tend charge a premium for it. Still, I didn't mind paying the extra couple of dollars. I really like my owl and the outfits. <33

Message 20 of 34 (153 Views)