Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Re: ps home relationships?

May 24, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

This is something that really only my friends and people closest to me know, but I myself actually date someone on Home. We have been together now for approaching 6 months and yeah my feelings for him are actually very real. I don't see how anything that ever made/makes you happy can be dumb.

Even if we never meet in real life, he is still a rock to me. He is my best friend. I trust him with everything. I tell him everything. He knows me, he gets me and most of all we enjoy each others company.  I don't know what is dumb about that. Don't knock it until you try it.

Don't ever regret anything that once made you happy Smiley Wink

Wish you the best in your relationship hun. There are real people behind those avatars. Smiley Happy

Jo

Thanks Jo Smiley Happy it means a lot.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 41 of 120 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 24, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

If physical contact is so important to you why not go down to the animal shelter and rescue a stray dog or cat.

DSCN2894b.jpg

He says "woof" (thanks)

Awww... did something happen to his paw? It looks like it might be splinted. Am I the only one that noticed this?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 120 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 24, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

This is something that really only my friends and people closest to me know, but I myself actually date someone on Home. We have been together now for approaching 6 months and yeah my feelings for him are actually very real. I don't see how anything that ever made/makes you happy can be dumb.

Even if we never meet in real life, he is still a rock to me. He is my best friend. I trust him with everything. I tell him everything. He knows me, he gets me and most of all we enjoy each others company.  I don't know what is dumb about that. Don't knock it until you try it.

Don't ever regret anything that once made you happy Smiley Wink

If he ever asks you for money hit delete immediately. I dont trust anybody especially with money.  I can live and thrive with no human contact but I cant live without money.  Neither can my cat.

Hey, Dawna! I've been meaning to ask you, can I borrow a ten spot? Smiley LOL J/K

Message 43 of 120 (673 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

May 24, 2013
I'm in the same boat as Vicki & Mind. I'm with a former HCV who i've known since I started Home but only got really close to last year. She's great and I wouldn't trade her for anything.
Message 44 of 120 (660 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

May 24, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but I feel like stating my two cents.

Well, to anyone who knows me, or really close to me on PlayStation Network, knows I've been in a relationship with a guy since March.

As you can guess it, we met on PlayStation Home actually. We've known each other for a few months though, however I remember seeing him around, before we ended up befriending each other last year.

I personally at one time, wouldn't even dare to date online. But, I say don't knock it till you at least experience it.

Of course, it's not easy at all. Mainly because you can't touch that person, or see them face to face. But, it doesn't black out the fact, they're a real person behind that avatar.

I don't even see my boyfriend as an avatar, I see him as I know him to be.. and that's why I'm with him.

Do I hope we end up meeting eventually, off the virtual world? You sure bet I do. We've already had talks over it, that in the future we'd like to work something out, to meet.

Because I don't wake up every day, and think.. "Oh, he's just my Home boyfriend, nothing more." No, he is my boyfriend and he's a lot more to me, than that. If I could have that with him some day, in the real world, I wouldn't turn it down for anything.

Please be very very careful on this point.....!!!!

Message 45 of 120 (615 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Well, to anyone who knows me, or really close to me on PlayStation Network, knows I've been in a relationship with a guy since March.

As you can guess it, we met on PlayStation Home actually. We've known each other for a few months though, however I remember seeing him around, before we ended up befriending each other last year.

I personally at one time, wouldn't even dare to date online. But, I say don't knock it till you at least experience it.

Of course, it's not easy at all. Mainly because you can't touch that person, or see them face to face. But, it doesn't black out the fact, they're a real person behind that avatar.

I don't even see my boyfriend as an avatar, I see him as I know him to be.. and that's why I'm with him.

Do I hope we end up meeting eventually, off the virtual world? You sure bet I do. We've already had talks over it, that in the future we'd like to work something out, to meet.

Because I don't wake up every day, and think.. "Oh, he's just my Home boyfriend, nothing more." No, he is my boyfriend and he's a lot more to me, than that. If I could have that with him some day, in the real world, I wouldn't turn it down for anything.

Of course.

It's definitely something him and I, don't want to rush. We want to wait till we're both ready, and comfortable enough to do it.  The whole meeting up, won't be happening any time soon. Though when it does, I'll make sure to becareful.

Thanks for the concern.

Message 46 of 120 (582 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

delete --_-

Message 47 of 120 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

delete!!7

Message 48 of 120 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

May 24, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

RockCandyGirl wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Of course.

It's definitely something him and I, don't want to rush. We want to wait till we're both ready, and comfortable enough to do it.  The whole meeting up, won't be happening any time soon. Though when it does, I'll make sure to becareful.

Thanks for the concern.

I actually really love seeing you two together, Blur. It is so nice to see people happy together and enjoying themselves. Even though some people might not think that Home is an ideal place to find someone to be in a relationship with. I think that this day in age, anything is possible so don't rule it out, stranger things have happened.

I also know that I would far rather see 2 people happy and in love, enjoying their time together than see people arguing and fighting with each other which seems to be the norm on Home these days.

I guess what I'm saying is let your hair down and relax a bit, you never know what is around the corner and who you might meet!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 49 of 120 (564 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

May 24, 2013

I can't knock anyone if they meet on home and find a interest in each other, before I got my ps3 I played World of Warcraft for years, and I know two different couples that met on that game, and both couples are now married, and both marriages seem to be working fine for them all, so I guess you can find love in the strangest places...

photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 50 of 120 (553 Views)
0 Likes