First Son
22 posts

Re: ps home relationships?

May 26, 2013
A ps home relationship? I thought they were a myth. I have a gf in rl, but I don't mind getting a home one. How do you go about it without getting like "perv" or "reported." Maybe I should try.
Message 71 of 120 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 26, 2013

Sasuke-Nin wrote:
A ps home relationship? I thought they were a myth. I have a gf in rl, but I don't mind getting a home one. How do you go about it without getting like "perv" or "reported." Maybe I should try.

You could try this thread. It seems to have been discussed pretty thoroughly there. Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 72 of 120 (591 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

May 27, 2013
I skipped to the last pages of that thread, and the possibility of female avatars being guys kinda didn't cross my mind until after I read it. I think I got a little ahh, I'll leave it at that nevermind.
Message 73 of 120 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

May 27, 2013
Lol yeah... It happens... Luckily the people I know so far are actually the gender their avatar is.
Message 74 of 120 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 27, 2013

I guess its a bit of a happy thing for those that found a relationship & more on home, I myself thought
it would not be the smartest thing to go around looking for someone to date because of the way
its organized-or not. I don't think it's very dumb though, I prefer full dating profiles elewhere online,
it's easier to check out likes/dislikes, compatibility, etc.

Thinking about it, now is actually better for dating on home to happen than in earlier years- before there were spaces like the theaters, Granzella's Beach/Hideaway Island, & other places where home dating could be fun. However I do see the occasional date heckler, though it's rare it happens in such a way I always assume they're jealous or stupid (or both), maybe they want the same but can't find it.

Maybe they could have a specific singles space, meet & match, that goes with something like being required to be registered at some website like homesingles.net with its own TOS, & no x7 isn't that sort of space, it's a CLUB, to get in that requires other things. I know it really isn't going to happen but its just an idea.

I have never made a pass or "hit on" anyone in home & it's not likely to ever happen, because the world of gaming is always evolving & keeping up is a fun challenge, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of someday having a future relationship.

Message 75 of 120 (505 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

May 27, 2013
Pretty similar logic myself. I haven't ruled out the concept of it happening. It'd be an interesting experience if it did, but no I haven't flat out hit on anyone. The hecklers bug me too much for me to even consider doing anything that obvious to anyone.
Message 76 of 120 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

If physical contact is so important to you why not go down to the animal shelter and rescue a stray dog or cat.

DSCN2894b.jpg

He says "woof" (thanks)

Awww... did something happen to his paw? It looks like it might be splinted. Am I the only one that noticed this?

Sorry I missed your post before.  He got bit by a copper head on our morning run.  Normally it's not a big deal to get bit by copper heads, because unlike rattle snakes (which are also pit vipers) copper heads typically give a dry or semi dry bite when making a defensive strike.   But this was an unusually large copper head, and my dog is still a puppy (big puppy, but a puppy just the same), and he went limp pretty fast.  Making it worse was that we were out on a ranch and my truck was easily over a mile away.

Fortunately it all turned out OK (and I think he enjoyed getting pampered during recovery), he only lost some of his skin and flesh on his foot, and now he has a cool tattoo to impress the other dogs in the neighborhood with. Smiley Happy

Now he is back to normal and digging up holes... Smiley Happy

DSCN2760b.jpg

(thats his... "Dirt?  What dirt?  Please let me in" look Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 77 of 120 (471 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

May 28, 2013

Kudos just for having a cute dog ^^

Message 78 of 120 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]