Apr 25 2013
By: StvnWllms First Son 19 posts

"Home Improvement"

[ Edited ]
8 replies 322 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

Dear PS3ers

I love my  Playstation Homes! After a stressful day in the real world, i like to kickback and sail my Dream Yacht to my Dream Island Home to chill out and swim, or just enjoy the soothing sounds of traffic in my Paris  flat. Game playing is wonderful, but for a more mature PS3er like myself, I  sometimes just enjoy navigating  though the various Home environments like The Hub, Southen Hideaway, and most recently Dream Lounge. However, I would lke there to be an expanded and fluid transition between these places . It could siimulate geographical travel  across Home terrains  to increase the illusion of an actual  Avatar's world. Instead of clicking the navigator button, I'd like to sail , walk , drive or fly to my various estates. I like transporting to different levels at The Mall and in my Loot Space Station Home, but would prefer to have a direct link to other domains like on a map. If it could be done, I'd like to see this system feature soon.

Until then, I'm open to visitors nd guests joining me in my Dream world.

Message 1 of 9 (322 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9310 posts

Re: "Home Improvement"

Apr 25, 2013

If you have any suggestions about Playstation Home post then in the monthly suggestion thread the developers check the thread and take notes 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/April-2013-Suggestions/td-p/40036359

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 9 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Apr 25, 2013

you know, seeing the title "Home Improvment" reminded me of the show Tim Allen was on, man that was a great show,

Message 3 of 9 (299 Views)
MVP Support
9846 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

I would like to see improvements in Playstation Home. But first we need to find out if Playstation Home is going to be on PS4. If HOME is going to be on PS4 there will be incredible improvements in HOME. If HOME is NOT on PS4, then Playstation HOME will slowly die on PS3.

Amypoehler.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 9 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 26, 2013

StvnWllms wrote:

Dear PS3ers

I love my  Playstation Homes! After a stressful day in the real world, i like to kickback and sail my Dream Yacht to my Dream Island Home to chill out and swim, or just enjoy the soothing sounds of traffic in my Paris  flat. Game playing is wonderful, but for a more mature PS3er like myself, I  sometimes just enjoy navigating  though the various Home environments like The Hub, Southen Hideaway, and most recently Dream Lounge. However, I would lke there to be an expanded and fluid transition between these places . It could siimulate geographical travel  across Home terrains  to increase the illusion of an actual  Avatar's world. Instead of clicking the navigator button, I'd like to sail , walk , drive or fly to my various estates. I like transporting to different levels at The Mall and in my Loot Space Station Home, but would prefer to have a direct link to other domains like on a map. If it could be done, I'd like to see this system feature soon.

Theres probably some interesting psycology here that backs up why I DO NOT use HOME.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 9 (288 Views)
PlayStation Support
4438 posts

Apr 26, 2013
Moved from Home Support.
Message 6 of 9 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Apr 26, 2013

All sounds like good ideas I would love a more exploration in home although I don't think home is capable of doing that just yet but i d suggest it anyway if i were you, you never know it could happen. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

StvnWllms wrote:

Dear PS3ers

Theres probably some interesting psycology here that backs up why I DO NOT use HOME.

I guess we can't all be as lucky as you Seztroth, must be nice to have a real yacht, your own personal island or even an apartment in France...

Invite a few of us along,,, We can use a real vacation after a long school year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 9 (167 Views)
Sackboy
421 posts

Apr 27, 2013

theman_714 wrote:

you know, seeing the title "Home Improvment" reminded me of the show Tim Allen was on, man that was a great show,

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 9 (120 Views)