May 09 2013
By: Kitty_Pyra Uncharted Territory 1405 posts

"Mirror of my Dreams" - WebComic (Updated)

[ Edited ]
32 replies 736 views Edited May 16, 2013

Hi everyone and welcome to a webcomic I've been working on for awhile with some very fun artists.

Originally I had shared bits of this comic back in 2011 but with various distractions I had let this vanish into the darkness of an abyss publically.  But, privately the adventures never stopped and neither did the comic misadventures...

When I started writing this comic idea it was going to focus on my adventures in Final Fantasy Online.  Then my PC died and I was introduced to console gaming and that led me to PlayStation Home.

"Ooooo how my life changed then!"

"Mirror of my Dreams", is a mixture of comics about gaming and PlayStation Home. 

While this comic will not have nudity, swearing (insert Home's profanity censor *'s) and such it will be based on real events that do happen in the world of Home and that I have seen happen in games I play on the PS3. 

Because the comic is 90% Home what better place than to share it here right? Cat LOL

Also, there are guest appearances by OC's (original characters) from the artist's webcomics and even some citizens from PSHome (cough Casperious).

At this time the comic will post new bits on a bi-weekly basis so I can have time to write the scripts. 

But, that doesnt mean some other bits wont appear inbetween *evil laugh*

With that being said I hope you enjoy the comic as we begin the adventure on the forums and what better way to start than with Balance from SinVenials and Miranda Diaz discussing a day on PlayStation Home!

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 1 of 33 (736 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Re: "Mirror of my Dreams" - PlayStation Home & PS3 inspired Comic

May 9, 2013

Miranda and Balance

Story Idea: Kitty_Pyra

Art: Pip of SinVenials

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Message 2 of 33 (735 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

May 9, 2013
lol its funny cause its true Smiley Tongue Great work on this
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 3 of 33 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Re: "Mirror of my Dreams" - WebComic

May 9, 2013

I can't wait to see more of the strips come out. It's been a long while since this started.

Message 4 of 33 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

May 9, 2013
Major props on putting this out. Looks good Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 33 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

May 9, 2013

Thank you!

I have the 'main' comic story and a series of one panels like this one.

Smiley Embarassed

One artist I know drew a funny story based on them being glitched into a new avatar in home based on what I showed them of the online world muah-hah-hah!

Message 6 of 33 (628 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12804 posts

May 10, 2013

Kitty_Pyra wrote:

Miranda and Balance

Story Idea: Kitty_Pyra

Art: Pip of SinVenials

Perverts in a Nuttshel

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 7 of 33 (595 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

May 15, 2013

Well one of the artist I've been working with on the main comic has expressed a desire to work on the 'new' storyline sooner than I expected. 

So, I felt it was fun news and alittle comic before tomorrows Home update.

And with that let me introduce you to a character my friend CCP inspired.

Guys tend to loss focus if they hear a female playing on a console game. 

Sometimes they turn to flirting and there super gaming skills go poof!

Shirley loves FPS games and figured out the hard way if she wants to play FPS games and beat it... sometimes single player FTW!

Hope you Enjoy!!

Shirley.jpg

BTW I have a few more single panel comics before I start to post the actual main comic.

If you would like to see pictures or more info on the OC's (original characters) or such let me know! 

Message 8 of 33 (492 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 15, 2013
Me likes.

Sarcasm ftw.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 9 of 33 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior