Apr 27 2013
By: JulianMatisse Treasure Hunter 4056 posts

unOFFICIAL April Suggestions 2013 for PERSONAL/PUBLIC spaces

7 replies 123 views Edited Apr 27, 2013

There didn't seem to be a good place to put these types of suggestions, so I thought I would make one. Hopefully, if anyone has been holding onto your ideas and didn't know where to put them, now you do! If I'm wrong and there is a better place to put them... please be gentle... I meant no harm.

Bobsfed wrote:

What about an active item that's like the gingerbread house or bunny den. But instead people random people come out of it. Like it could be a phone booth or something and these random npc wander around your personal space.

This got me thinking, what about a Full Scale Gingerbread house as a personal space?

Santas_Village_Gingerbread_House_PC.jpg

Maybe this would be a better suggestion for Winter Holidays time, but I don't know what the development cycle on personal spaces is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 8 (123 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: unOFFICIAL April Suggestions 2013 for PERSONAL/PUBLIC spaces

Apr 27, 2013
It would probably never happen and I think we may have even talked about it here in the very distant past, but I want a Back To The Future space. Preferrably the future diner with Max Headroom.

Or Dot's Diner from Reboot maybe with that French Computer Chef would do. Speaking of Reboot, Megabyte or Hexadecimal's Palaces would rock also. Alas. To dream.
Support Forums
Message 2 of 8 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Oh pfft. Also, sorry to Doublepost but yes.
A Sonic The Hedgehog themed space. Maybe Green Hill Zone or the Floating Island with Knuckles. Or Eggman's Fortress. Oh god the LMOs and companions a Sonic tie in would bring. !!!
Support Forums
Message 3 of 8 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I want a ball pit, nuff said

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9028 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Make sure to put your suggestion in the monthly suggestion thread as well

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/April-2013-Suggestions/td-p/40036359

KANE-FIRE

Message 5 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
It would probably never happen and I think we may have even talked about it here in the very distant past, but I want a Back To The Future space. Preferrably the future diner with Max Headroom.

Or Dot's Diner from Reboot maybe with that French Computer Chef would do. Speaking of Reboot, Megabyte or Hexadecimal's Palaces would rock also. Alas. To dream.

I LOVE Back to the Future. Maybe Sony could even get some product placement revenue out of the space?

Back to the Future.jpg

Message 6 of 8 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 27, 2013
It wouldve worked out well when Sony had the BTTF games free for Plus members. Some sort of Home tie in to the games wouldve been awesome and probably a good thing for its sales :/ unfortuneately theyve been weaning us of game content now for more than a year Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 7 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 27, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Make sure to put your suggestion in the monthly suggestion thread as well

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/April-2013-Suggestions/td-p/40036359

1) Your top Virtual Item requests from games or general items. A Virtual Item is pretty much anything in Home you can own (clothing, figurines, furniture, etc.) but cannot live in (like Personal Spaces).

^^ the above is listed in the Suggestions thread, which is why I thought we needed this thread. I may have misinterpreted the meaning, though. If so, I appologize.

Message 8 of 8 (80 Views)
0 Likes