Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

Re: would you pay for a private server on home if so how much?

May 9, 2009

the1cj wrote:
i would like the ablity to have a private server for me and my freinds and i have met several others who would pay a reasonable fee for this feature so im asking you would you pay for a private server? if so how much would you pay ? would you want to pay a montly fee or expect it to be a one time fee?

Is that not what the club houses are?
Wolverine,Signature
Message 21 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

May 9, 2009

LUIGGY wrote:

Francofone wrote:

the1cj wrote:

Francofone wrote:
I'd pay for a day of no complaints on this forum

im not complaining  i would like to have the benifit of a private space with the min games of the public spaces whats so wrong about that?

i realize that you may not be complaining directly, but by wanting a private space you are saying that the general space is not adequate and doesn't satisfy your Home experience, thus complaining. I'm not saying that you are complaining like some of these people on here, but it nonetheless is a complaint. I've been hearing hundreds of complaints since this game came out and yours is not as bad. At least you want a solution instead of just complaining.

Sorry to quote your post,but at some point the1cj has a good idea and he's not complaining, in a way he was talking about the spaces for example Siren, lots of people are not having a good home experience there,and I hope you understand why,unless you haven't been there to get the items yet.

And about complainers,sometimes people complain for no reason, but some other times people have the right to complain, ex. items the user spent money for are not appearing on the inventory list.)

Also constructive feedback(complain at some point) is good for the Home team,the problem is that some people don't know how to approach....

I know he did. I was just responding to his response when I was just making a generalization for all the complaints that have been going on about Siren. I know lots of people are not having a good experience, but that's how it is. I really don't see how they would change much since this game originated in Japan and the Japanese developers haven't changed anything about it. That's how the game has been since Japan and that's how it's going to stay. Instead of complaining, not the constructive kind, find something else to do to occupy your time and realize that the world doesn't revolve around your needs. Other people are having the same issue and a good portion, like myself, are being patient and waiting their turn. Now, to the constructive criticism and the OP's idea, sure that would be sweet, but I don't want to set a precedent for Game Spaces and other non personal spaces requiring money in order to use/get on them. That's just not a path I want to go down.

Message Edited by Francofone on 05-09-2009 01:38 PM
Message 22 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2675 posts

May 9, 2009

Nootcaase wrote:

the1cj wrote:
i would like the ablity to have a private server for me and my freinds and i have met several others who would pay a reasonable fee for this feature so im asking you would you pay for a private server? if so how much would you pay ? would you want to pay a montly fee or expect it to be a one time fee?

Private server= all the spaces available within the region.capacity 63 people.(1 instance per each space).

Clubhouse=Just a box,lol, capacity 31.

he's not only talking about meeting with friends, but to have the ability to play any game from the spaces without having to wait .

So I wouldn't compare a clubhouse with a private server.

Message 23 of 36 (0 Views)
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

May 9, 2009
Yea that's why I put the pay option up there IM not really shure what the best way to approach the situation is I think havening a option to pay for a private server would be great id pay 2.99 a month its like a option on a car you don't want it don't pay for it I want the ultra deluxe version of home not the economy version
Message Edited by the1cj on 05-09-2009 04:41 PM
A mind thinks as to our lips speak of what's thought yet a thought on point may be joked on,it stays simple but true. High standards above us that pretend to be our literature and emotions step in and edit our purpose without cause but only effect, leaving us defenceless and confused as to not knowing why or what purpose we have of actually being here. But my truth remains and the facts of me are simple and understanding, which in turn is my strenght to help others, I am the1cj, remember that.
Message 24 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

May 9, 2009

LUIGGY wrote:

Nootcaase wrote:

the1cj wrote:

Private server= all the spaces available within the region.capacity 63 people.(1 instance per each space).

he's not only talking about meeting with friends, but to have the ability to play any game from the spaces without having to wait .

Sorry, I've been in a hole for a while, how much does a Club House cost?
Wolverine,Signature
Message 25 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

May 9, 2009

Nootcaase wrote:

LUIGGY wrote:

Nootcaase wrote:

the1cj wrote:

Sorry, I've been in a hole for a while, how much does a Club House cost?

4.99 plus a  mothly fee
A mind thinks as to our lips speak of what's thought yet a thought on point may be joked on,it stays simple but true. High standards above us that pretend to be our literature and emotions step in and edit our purpose without cause but only effect, leaving us defenceless and confused as to not knowing why or what purpose we have of actually being here. But my truth remains and the facts of me are simple and understanding, which in turn is my strenght to help others, I am the1cj, remember that.
Message 26 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

May 9, 2009

the1cj wrote:
Yea that's why I put the pay option up there IM not really shure what the best way to approach the situation is I think havening a option to pay for a private server would be great id pay 2.99 a month its like a option on a car you don't want it don't pay for it I want the ultra deluxe version of home not the economy version

The whole problem with a different version of Home is that it's going to lead to more problems between those that have it and those that don't. At least now, everybody is having the same problems. If you introduce a "deluxe" version of Home then you have two types of problems and then the issue of prioritizing for those that paid versus those that didn't.  

And I keep Kudoing Luiggy by accident. I'm wasting Kudos. Sadness

Message Edited by Francofone on 05-09-2009 01:45 PM
Message 27 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

May 9, 2009

the1cj wrote:

4.99 plus a  mothly fee

I would imagine that Sony would charge about 14.99 for a full private serve plus monthly fees.  And those fees would most likely be about three times the fees of the club house.

Here is why.  the Private server would hold a little more than  twice the users as the club house, and there is well more than twice the things that could be done on a private server.

That is all if Sony would even make private servers.

Wolverine,Signature
Message 28 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2675 posts

May 9, 2009

Nootcaase wrote:

the1cj wrote:

4.99 plus a  mothly fee

I would imagine that Sony would charge about 14.99 for a full private serve plus monthly fees.  And those fees would most likely be about three times the fees of the club house.

Here is why.  the Private server would hold a little more than  twice the users as the club house, and there is well more than twice the things that could be done on a private server.

That is all if Sony would even make private servers.

Yup , I agree with you, that's why like I said on one of my posts above,I wouldn't pay for a private server....because it won't be cheap....

Message 29 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2675 posts

May 9, 2009

Francofone wrote:

the1cj wrote:

The whole problem with a different version of Home is that it's going to lead to more problems between those that have it and those that don't. At least now, everybody is having the same problems. If you introduce a "deluxe" version of Home then you have two types of problems and then the issue of prioritizing for those that paid versus those that didn't.  

And I keep Kudoing Luiggy by accident. I'm wasting Kudos. Sadness

Message Edited by Francofone on 05-09-2009 01:45 PM

In real life people that pay for something of course will get a bit priority than the people that are getting something for free.

Now I will give you an example in Home....CB free items missing, going to 5 months and no news about it, now, resistance clothes, people paid money for it and Sony fixed the issue ASAP....

So in a way I don't agree with you, and by looking at how things are sometimes in Home, I guess home doesn't agree with you either...

Note: Don't waste Kudos if you think that giving kudos it's sadness, on top right of each post is an option, click on it, and select remoke Kudo, problem solve my friend.

Message Edited by LUIGGY on 05-09-2009 04:57 PM
Message 30 of 36 (0 Views)
0 Likes