I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Re: would you pay for a private server on home if so how much?

May 9, 2009

LUIGGY wrote:

Francofone wrote:

the1cj wrote:
Yea that's why I put the pay option up there IM not really shure what the best way to approach the situation is I think havening a option to pay for a private server would be great id pay 2.99 a month its like a option on a car you don't want it don't pay for it I want the ultra deluxe version of home not the economy version
Message Edited by the1cj on 05-09-2009 04:41 PM

The whole problem with a different version of Home is that it's going to lead to more problems between those that have it and those that don't. At least now, everybody is having the same problems. If you introduce a "deluxe" version of Home then you have two types of problems and then the issue of prioritizing for those that paid versus those that didn't.  

And I keep Kudoing Luiggy by accident. I'm wasting Kudos. Sadness

Message Edited by Francofone on 05-09-2009 01:45 PM

In real life people that pay for something of course will get a bit priority than the people that are getting something for free.

Now I will give you an example in Home....CB free items missing, going to 5 months and no news about it, now, resistance clothes, people paid money for it and Sony fixed the issue ASAP....

So in a way I don't agree with you, and by looking at how things are sometimes in Home, I guess home doesn't agree with you either...

Note: Don't waste Kudos if you think that giving kudos it's sadness, on top right of each post is an option, click on it, and select remoke Kudo, problem solve my friend.

Message Edited by LUIGGY on 05-09-2009 04:57 PM

Individual items versus a whole new concept of Home are two totally different things.  

Don't worry. You can have them for today. Your first post was fine.

Message 31 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

May 9, 2009

Francofone wrote:

LUIGGY wrote:

Francofone wrote:

the1cj wrote:
Yea that's why I put the pay option up there IM not really shure what the best way to approach the situation is I think havening a option to pay for a private server would be great id pay 2.99 a month its like a option on a car you don't want it don't pay for it I want the ultra deluxe version of home not the economy version
Message Edited by the1cj on 05-09-2009 04:41 PM

The whole problem with a different version of Home is that it's going to lead to more problems between those that have it and those that don't. At least now, everybody is having the same problems. If you introduce a "deluxe" version of Home then you have two types of problems and then the issue of prioritizing for those that paid versus those that didn't.  

And I keep Kudoing Luiggy by accident. I'm wasting Kudos. Sadness

Message Edited by Francofone on 05-09-2009 01:45 PM

In real life people that pay for something of course will get a bit priority than the people that are getting something for free.

Now I will give you an example in Home....CB free items missing, going to 5 months and no news about it, now, resistance clothes, people paid money for it and Sony fixed the issue ASAP....

So in a way I don't agree with you, and by looking at how things are sometimes in Home, I guess home doesn't agree with you either...

Note: Don't waste Kudos if you think that giving kudos it's sadness, on top right of each post is an option, click on it, and select remoke Kudo, problem solve my friend.

Message Edited by LUIGGY on 05-09-2009 04:57 PM

Individual items versus a whole new concept of Home are two totally different things.  

Don't worry. You can have them for today. Your first post was fine.

If Sony could get people to pay enough for it, I could see them coming up with a whole new concept of Home, though in reality a private server is not a whole new concept. It's just setting aside x number of servers for private use. Kind of like the private servers that could be made in GTA IV, only it would cost something.
Wolverine,Signature
Message 32 of 36 (5 Views)
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

May 9, 2009
well i would pay for the option to go to any were on home and not worry about it being packed or pepole being selfish and hogging the game. the customers all ways right and if im willing to pay up for what i want then sony should provide it i bet if i had a few million to throw sonys way id get my pool table and my private server.
A mind thinks as to our lips speak of what's thought yet a thought on point may be joked on,it stays simple but true. High standards above us that pretend to be our literature and emotions step in and edit our purpose without cause but only effect, leaving us defenceless and confused as to not knowing why or what purpose we have of actually being here. But my truth remains and the facts of me are simple and understanding, which in turn is my strenght to help others, I am the1cj, remember that.
Message 33 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

May 9, 2009

the1cj wrote:
well i would pay for the option to go to any were on home and not worry about it being packed or pepole being selfish and hogging the game. the customers all ways right and if im willing to pay up for what i want then sony should provide it i bet if i had a few million to throw sonys way id get my pool table and my private server.

Um..Yeah... They would probably throw in a gold plated PS3 for a million...
Wolverine,Signature
Message 34 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2000 posts

May 9, 2009
i don't even pay for virtual clothes, i wouldn't shell out for a private server, but that's just me.
"The Difference Between Vengeance and Redemption is That You Usually Have to Die After the Latter. You Pay a Heavier Price for Vengeance in the Long Run Though...and the Extra Weight that's Lifted off Your Shoulders, not to mention your Soul, that Redemption Provides Might Just be Enough to Sway You."
Message 35 of 36 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

May 10, 2009
Well, if we had to pay for Home, I think SCEA would certainly make a lot of money, but at the cost of losing a lot of it's current Home customers. And, for those of you who are glitching to get on "private" servers, shame on you! I hope your Home and PSN activities are investigated.
Message Edited by Antiquer on 05-09-2009 05:25 PM
Message 36 of 36 (5 Views)