Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
678 posts

Re: Lost money on Acorn Meadow Voucher

May 2, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I think I might have got a refund but I'm not entirely sure. Has anyone else?

I haven't yet...

And no response from Joystick Warrior yet either...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 62 (295 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1788 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park issues..

May 2, 2013

Gilgamesh680 wrote:

I got into the space this morning .. it is absolutely stunning!  I took a jog around the lake and walked my dog.  However, none of the concessions (hot dogs, coffee, swan boats, etc.) are working.  I can hardly wait for it to be fully operational.  This is what I dreamed Home would be all about.  Thanks!

That's what happened the 2nd time I tried to visit.  The 1st, i couldn't get in.  The 3rd (and since then), I can get in and the consession stands work, but none of the rides or dog stand.  - It sounds like they're working on it.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 62 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
421 posts

May 2, 2013
Haven't been on these forums in ages lol...

Anyways I've been playing this space and transferring from server to server as things started to froze up. For the past two days or day I've notice a lot of issues that needs to be taken into consideration. I don't know if it was from lagging or what's going on.

I have seen the swan boats, bikes, vendors and even the **bleep** train become frozen solid. The bikes, swan boats and train was frozen with some users still in them. Strange they are turn into solid objects that you cannot move or push.

At one point I was buying an ice cream and something clicked and was kick out of the eating mode. I was left wandering around the park with a half finish ice cream still in the holding position.

Also is getting stuck riding the bikes part of the game? I crash my bike into the edge of the dirt and water and at some point I was stuck a few times. I either couldn't get the bike out of the ditch or the bike just didn't move at all. I was forced to exit and get a new bike.

I think that's it.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 62 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1542 posts

May 2, 2013

So this is very annoying and someone needs to aknowledge it. People are pushing me and my friend while they are on there bicycles and pushing us across the map. While at first it wasn't a problem but now it's being abused and happened almost everytime while in the space.

Can't race at all because people push you across the entire space.

Someone needs to look into this.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 62 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3469 posts

May 2, 2013
Hey guys, gonna take a quick look at what's going on in the space. In the mean time I recommend attempting the basic housekeeping just to be sure. Any more details you get please let me know.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 62 (288 Views)
PlayStation Support
3469 posts

May 2, 2013
Hey guys. Apologies for the late response. Have you still not received your acorn schtuff yet? I assume they didn't appear after a cache clear/client re-installation?

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 62 (274 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

May 2, 2013

This just in from VEEMEE: anyone with queries or bug reports can VEEMEE at support@veemee.com with their PSN ID and details of their problem & they will respond.  

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 62 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

May 3, 2013

No I still haven't gotten anything yet. I'm sure it will get fixed though, you guys never let me down before.

I tried doing the basic stuff already when I lost my money, I cleared cache and deleted Home still nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 62 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

lol Thers a leveling bug at the Park. Alot of ppl including me are seemingly jumping levels somehow. Look in Jo-Anna' thread HERE , the posts regarding this issue start at page 20. I'm am currently at 4576 xp points & level 45 Ranger, this seems wrong especialy considering the problems others are having. Could you tell me what level that amount of xp should have me at? The issue seemed to start for everyone at level 17. Any info would be appreciated thanks!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 62 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 3, 2013

YES THE PEOPLE RIDING HIRED BIKES PUSHING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING OUTTA THE WAY KNOCKING AVI'S FLYING ARE REALLY ANNOYING, EVERYONE SHOULD TWEET THIS PROBLEM TO VEEMEE SO THEY FIX IT SO PEOPLE NOT IN MINIGAMES WONT BE AFFECTED. THIS IS PISSING ME OFF TO NO END TWEET TO @ VEEMEE AND LET THEM KNOW THIS SUX

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 62 (274 Views)