Nov 02 2012
By: ThugC_786 First Son 5 posts

Anima Ultra Size Mech Suit Incomplete Freezs PS3

4 replies 205 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

Hi people

My problem is this item in playstation home is causing my ps3 to freeze it has been over 2 years yet there isnt a offical fix for it. Joystick_Warrior on this page http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Anime-Ultra-Size-Mech-Suit-Incomplet... stated there is a fix in development  his last message was posted on 04-13-2012 02:06 PM and since then there hasnt been any sign of this update. All other items appear fine and load fine its just this item which has had problems for over two years posted within this thread: community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Anime-Incomplete-Mech-Suit-freezing-my-System/td-p/16238353

Is there any new information to when this problem will be fixed then. And if there are anyother users which are having this problem please post. As the update has not came since Joystick_Warrior said he will leave a update when in the near future this update will arive. It has been over 8 months.

Please help

Message 1 of 5 (205 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4249 posts

Re: Anima Ultra Size Mech Suit Incomplete Freezs PS3

Nov 2, 2012
Hey there ThugC. I believe I posted in a more recent thread and announced that this particular item would not be getting updated or fixed. The main issue is that the team who worked on the item originally is working on other projects at the moment and the fix that was being worked on continued to fail and would keep freezing spaces. Unfortunately this item will not be getting fixed.

To clarify a bit more for everyone, the issue with the item is with the height of the item. A complete reconstruction of the suit would be necessary to fix the item. It will still work if you place the suit in a spot where the ceilings are not low. Let me know if you have further questions.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Thank you, when I have a empty harbour apartment the suite appers but takes time as the screen freezes and then after a minute a too it stays in the middle it cant be moved, But when I add other items and make the apartment more home like items the ps3 freezes totaly addtional the anima space is the same if it is empty it appears after a few minutes otherwise with other items the suite freezes the anima space to regardless of the open area. But thanks for the reply

Thank You

Message 3 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4249 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Your experience is unfortunately expected. Like I said the issue with the Anime suit is the size of it. The actual size of it is much larger than it appears, so placing it in the Harbour studio can cause the issue. Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 4 of 5 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Theres no need to apologize, at least you tried and thanks for the information you been great!!!!

Message 5 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes