Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2013
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 2992 posts

Are the Loot Radio's being fixed?

[ Edited ]
54 replies 391 views Edited May 6, 2013

Because now they don't seem to work at all. I keep getting an error message when I try to use any of them. It's been happening all day.

bobs fed signature
Message 5 of 55 (391 Views)
Fender Bender
2992 posts

Loot Radio's Very Glitchy Lately

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

The radio menu's were bad before and they were stuck on the same song title even though a different one was playing. I brought this up before and its been like that for a couple months now. But lately its gotten worse. I noticed this week that when you browse the rock channels it keeps showing doubles of certain ones. Like there will be two alternative, and two 90's rock, etc. I thought it was doing this because I heard the EOD tv's were fixed this week. So I though maybe they were in the process of repairing the radios too. But this has been happening all week. And the last couple of days the radios have been really glitchy where they either won't pull up a menu to search for a station, or they take you to the wrong genre of music menu all together. Please fix this soon Loot.

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 55 (412 Views)
Splicer
33 posts

Re: Loot Radio's Very Glitchy Lately

Apr 26, 2013

yeah same here on my end.someone should contact them via twitter or facebook and see if they are working on this issue.

tekken gif photo: Tekken Copyofr.gif
Message 2 of 55 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2464 posts

Apr 26, 2013

After reading OP I looked at my LOOT radio and yes the stations are sometimes listed more than once.  

The song titles that I see are still stuck on the same song however before some stations gave the correct song title or at least a different one when the songs switched. I don't know if this is the case as to some artists/songs giving the correct information.

I haven't noticed the other problems but I almost always listen to 50s 60 rock so I wouldn't necessarily know about other problems.  

Bobsfed wrote:

The radio menu's were bad before and they were stuck on the same song title even though a different one was playing. I brought this up before and its been like that for a couple months now. But lately its gotten worse. I noticed this week that when you browse the rock channels it keeps showing doubles of certain ones. Like there will be two alternative, and two 90's rock, etc. I thought it was doing this because I heard the EOD tv's were fixed this week. So I though maybe they were in the process of repairing the radios too. But this has been happening all week. And the last couple of days the radios have been really glitchy where they either won't pull up a menu to search for a station, or they take you to the wrong genre of music menu all together. Please fix this soon Loot.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 3 of 55 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2464 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Regarding some of the stations being listed at least twice, at least some like Classic Rock and Big Band appear to be different stations with the same format. That is, that play different songs but in the same category. Whether any of the stations is on a delay or recorded I don't know.

I don't want to speculate on why this is so but perhaps they're working on their problems and need to put two stations with the same format on. It doesn't seem like my favorite 50s 60s Rock (Elvis picture) has two stations.

I posted sometime back about the song/artist labeling being messed up and I believe it was posted that they were aware or else it was forwarded. I can't remember.

The stations seem to play OK except one got jammed for a bit repeating a section of a song. 

The menu has problems at times navigation wise not letting me out. But mostly it's OK. 

Sure hope it gets fixed.

Message 4 of 55 (393 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Are the Loot Radio's being fixxed?

May 2, 2013

yes  mine is out to error code 131 says   fix please  im useless without my tunes  ty

Message 6 of 55 (382 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3970 posts

Re: Are the Loot Radio's being fixxed?

May 2, 2013
No need to create new threads guys. There are several existing ones already. LOOT is well aware of the issues and are constantly working on getting things fixed. We appreciate your patience while the issues are being addressed.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 7 of 55 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2464 posts

May 2, 2013

50'-60s rocks does not show up my LOOT radios except on the Jukebox however on the Jukebox it won't play music.

Music does play on at least some of the radios.

Yes, I saw the recent thread saying there were other threads so I'm posting in this one as an update.

Message 8 of 55 (379 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3970 posts

May 2, 2013
Threads merged.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 9 of 55 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
380 posts

May 3, 2013

I'm not able to get my Loot Radios to play at all.  Gettings Error messages sometimes. 131.  142.

Message 10 of 55 (363 Views)
0 Likes