Jan 07 2010
By: Sig_Freud First Son 7 posts

Batcave, nyet!

3 replies 16 views Edited Jan 7, 2010

Hi guys, Im a proud owner of Batman: Arkham Asylum, ended the game already, but I cant seem to redeem my batcave content at playstation home. I got saved files, trophies but the psh doesnt recognize it.

What should I do?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Re: Batcave, nyet!

Jan 7, 2010

I'm not too sure, but is there a redeem code anywheres on the guide or on the game case?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Jan 7, 2010

You should have gotten the notification that you received the items when you signed into Home after getting past the second cut-scene of the game. It's a reward item, so there is no voucher, and the personal space should appear in the PDA under locations..

I would do this: make a backup copy of your Batman: Arkham Asylym Save Data onto a USB drive. Delete your current save file and then play until you are past the first fight and the cut-scene afterwards. Sign into Home and see if you get the item. If you do, sign out and then copy your backup copy of the Save Data onto your PS3.

If you did not get it that time, then I would sign out, delete the file for Home under Game Data (it's the one that PS3 games use to communicate to Home when you've unlocked a reward) and the PS3's Save Data again and play the game again. Hopefully that does it and you can restore your real Save Data from your USB drive and continue with the game and enjoy your Bat Cave.

--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2150 posts

Jan 7, 2010

pasufarin wrote:

You should have gotten the notification that you received the items when you signed into Home after getting past the second cut-scene of the game. It's a reward item, so there is no voucher, and the personal space should appear in the PDA under locations..

I would do this: make a backup copy of your Batman: Arkham Asylym Save Data onto a USB drive. Delete your current save file and then play until you are past the first fight and the cut-scene afterwards. Sign into Home and see if you get the item. If you do, sign out and then copy your backup copy of the Save Data onto your PS3.

If you did not get it that time, then I would sign out, delete the file for Home under Game Data (it's the one that PS3 games use to communicate to Home when you've unlocked a reward) and the PS3's Save Data again and play the game again. Hopefully that does it and you can restore your real Save Data from your USB drive and continue with the game and enjoy your Bat Cave.

Hmm, I wonder if doing this to my SingStar game saves, will get my shirts that are missing.. I may have to try that..

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (16 Views)
0 Likes