Apr 09 2013
By: Lori_1111 First Son 23 posts

Bought or runner time vortex

28 replies 411 views Edited Apr 9, 2013
Hello I bought the orb runner time vortex (100) + 875 Xperia for $3.49 on march 31st. I never received it in my account. It shows in my transaction history that I paid for it and I have sent other emails but nobody had an answer, other then saying I must of used them. I have not used any because I never received them. I can attach the receipt if you so wish? I waited to send another email because the new items in ndreams had been removed and could not be purchased, so I figured they were be worked on. I was hoping it would be fixed after that but I still have not received. I await your reply. Thank you
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (411 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Bought orb runner time vortex

Apr 12, 2013

OK What gives, can no one have the decency to respond to my problem?  I have spent money on a product I have not received and either want a refund or the product downloaded. This is the 3rd email to the forum and no response. This is crazy!  I see other ppl have had the same problem so fix it please. Thanks. Please let me know what you are doing about it or if you need more info let me know.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (388 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25404 posts

Re: Bought or runner time vortex

Apr 12, 2013

Have you activated them prior to orb running? Some people may miss doing that as they are in a hurry.

And there is an active thread on this issue. There's no need to create a separate (multiple) thread on the same topic. It tends to clutter the forum(s) and makes it more difficult to find an answer/response. Please see aurora time vortex and doubler boosters ?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (319 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Ok where are they to be activated? I never had to do that in my other account. I just purchased it and the next time I went in to play it, it was there. So I was expecting this to happen the same way. That link you gave me was no help as I purchased my package before the items disappeared off the menu.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (273 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25404 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Lori_1111 wrote:
Ok where are they to be activated? 

Just as you start the game, you will be given a menu. Before hitting Play, you can activate both boosters from there.

Now there has been an issue with this recently. People were not able to purchase these as it wasn't showing up in the Store.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Yes I've seen that part but the time booster is not lit up! It pretty much shows that I have not purchased it but my receipt says I did! So I'm still short the $3.49 I paid with nothing to show for it!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (210 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25404 posts

Apr 13, 2013

I don't think it's working at this time. But I'm certain it is being worked on. You might try posting on their Facebook blog about the issue. 

nDreams - Official Fan Page | Facebook

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Bought orb runner Time Vortex

Apr 13, 2013
Ok that's fine and dandy but I have 2 accounts the other account I bought all 4 boosters, time , double vision and both attractors, the attractors appeared immediately but the two boosters did not so I logged out of home and went back in and low and behold they were there! So I don't know what the problem is with this account, I'm writing about. So now I am missing the time vortex and double vision plus out the money! BTW I don't do Facebook. Somebody from Sony had better get in touch soon!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2002 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Me to I do not have the time vortex 875xp I just purchased tonight either hope someone from dreams is reading this
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2002 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Still have not recueved the refund or the time vortex consumable and I reached 110 on my spicyeyes account and did not receive the reward fir that level since it did say every 5 levels
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (182 Views)
0 Likes