Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Reports

Feb 15, 2013

As a Paying Customer who pretty much owns half of everything on PS HOME, if not 1/4th, depending on how much Content there is... 

I just want to let everyone know that, everything that was Said to be Fixed with Update V.1.75, & have been Reported against those Supposed being Fixed... You claim this was the right move to make... I laughed at your Train of Thought, & now you have like 20 to 40 Pages of Complaints... 

I told everyone, including the HOME Team, this was the wrong move to make... Now, this move was made, & people are Complaining... 

I am going to Refuse to Sign-In, till everything goes back to the way it was... 

I don't care if my Inventory goes into my Storage, but what I do care about is everything else that people have been Complaining about... 

I was perfectly fine before this Update, I even fixed my Disconnection Issues, but now i'm hearing that it's even worst now then before... 

Until this stuff is Resolved, I refuse to Sign-Back-In... 

Fix the Camera Support, fix the Log-In Problems, fix the Personal Space Loadings... Fix the Constant Log-In Data Downloads... 

Make HOME work the way it was before the Update, nothing should have been changed, Moving things from PS3 to Server should have been the only change made, nothing else should have been changed... 

I dun care if there has to be an Update in the middle of the Week, or next Week, it doesn't matter... 

Because until this is fixed, i'm Refusing to go back on PS HOME... 

I'm a Paying Customer, & this is what I get? 

Thanks Alot... I'm glad I feel the need to Support People who can't follow a simple task, which is simply listening to the Fans who Support your Program, oO (Sarcasm)

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 141 of 529 (210 Views)
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Lost all my club settings and al my fish died..  Afert the update.. TY and BS

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 143 of 529 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1894 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Sony went on strike an left J_W hanging.... Dang

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 144 of 529 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
205 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I noticed nobody is having the problem I have or mentioned it anyway. A couple of my personnel spaces have been grayed out and I can't go to them at all. My artic yacht space or my weekend lakeside space! They are completely grayed out for the last couple days now, and would like to be able to access them.  All my other personnel spaces show the pic and I can go to them, but these two I can't :smileysad:

Oh I forgot Lockwood is also greyed out I can't go there either.   Every other place I can go to, so why the Lockwood problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 145 of 529 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Hey.. I'm having the same issues as others regarding wardrobe/ storage and long waiting for DL's but my husband is having an unusual problem with his that I haven't seen on here... He isn't able to communicate with others in Home at all. Chat bubble/ text doesn't come up when pressing triangle and R1 doesn't work either. Tried checking his setings and they're set the same as mine so I'm not sure what the deal is.. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Please use plain text.
Message 146 of 529 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

The biggest Red Flag of all... Was the Loss Of Ability to BackUp our things to our HDD in case of a Problem such as this... 

Anyone who'd willingly accept that kind of Update to a Program full of Problems... 

You sure are asking for a slap in the Face... oO 

This is why I waited a Week, so that I could say I told ya so... It wasn't worth the Hastle, oO 

We all knew it was Comming, & we all knew it was going to Fail... 

But what People don't know is this Update Dooms your Experince from here on & into the Future... 

1.) There is no going Back if you don't like it... 

2.) Loss of Information... Cloud Saving makes Loss Of content now Permanent, where as before we at least had 

the Option to Back It Up... 

3.) I'm not sure if this is part of the Update or not, but Supposedly Updates are no longer under our Control anymore, 

since Sony now controls everything... Meaning that all Future Updates are Automatic... I think...

4.) Even if you don't have problems now, you can't garentee there won't be Problems in the Future, & because you already 

accepted this, you can't go Back, so if you experience any thing wrong in the Future, your still screwed... 

5.) Once we Download everything is Permanently Transfered to the Servers... You loose all Free Will you ever had before... @_@

All of these 5 Things should have been Warned to anyone who Accepted the Terms to Download this Update... 

Instead of Forcing the Update on everyone, they should have just gave us a Choice... 

We have an Option to change our Cache Size, but no Option for Saving our Content with... 

We can't choose between our HDD, or the Cloud... 

Heck, their Cloud Storage doesn't even Copy the Files we have on our PS3, it Transfers the Original Files themself, instead...

We aren't given a Choice, & I believe this was the dummest Idea being brought up... 

------------------------------

Whatever happened to the saying, Original Files should never be messed with?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 147 of 529 (177 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1071 posts

Feb 15, 2013

VIKING5GRL wrote:

Hey.. I'm having the same issues as others regarding wardrobe/ storage and long waiting for DL's but my husband is having an unusual problem with his that I haven't seen on here... He isn't able to communicate with others in Home at all. Chat bubble/ text doesn't come up when pressing triangle and R1 doesn't work either. Tried checking his setings and they're set the same as mine so I'm not sure what the deal is.. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

This sounds like your router is confused, likely uPnP port table is screwy... try rebooting it and both PS3's and see if it clears.

Please use plain text.
Message 148 of 529 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 15, 2013

the stroage  keeps unsaving it and moves to the front line and i dont want it in there it has been doing this for now 3 days it is bs i have been here for a year neve had this problem all my stroage is messed up wut i put in ther doesnt stay at all and it is pissing me off

Please use plain text.
Message 149 of 529 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
2948 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Lions and tigers and bears oh my. I haven't seen much mentioned here about another little ongoing annoying problem. Moved to storage Not only with the furniture items but the clothes and companions as well. Then you have all your oldest items in your inventory with everything else thrown to storage. I wouldn't mine so much but this now happens every time I log in. So their wonderful servers are reading from the oldest to the newest and overloading our inventory. Strange how they can't adjust their own server settings. What am I thinking I forgot we have the clueless IT staff here. Oh dear...

From day 1 I said this core update was going to be a disaster of biblical proportions. Was I wrong?

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 150 of 529 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 15, 2013
same here for 3 days
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 529 (159 Views)
0 Likes