Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Reports

Feb 21, 2013

Still same problems a week later, presets take ages to load, everything resets every other login, etc. :/ 

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 301 of 529 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Dear Joystick_Warrior i'm still a feamale & a new person at that and it's been 1 week now,when i log on to your guys PS Home i'm still a female and that's not cool and i called Sony about it this morning and you guys said that your not trained for PS Home WOW are you guys for real you work for SONY, Mine family and I have been with Sony for a very long time and as for my wife and I have been on PS Home & PSN for 3 years now and the way things are going sounds like you guys are going to make me DELETE my account lilwolfy1978 that i have worked so hard on now i'm lvl 9 almost to a lvl 10 and I have over 500+ trophies and i don't want to d that i have alot of friends and family on my list, So can you guys FIX mine account PLZ. I'm so UPSET still that i'm still a female new person but theres still some propblem with the wardrobe and other stuff.
Message 302 of 529 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1621 posts

Feb 21, 2013
TY J_W, I can confirm that all my furniture items are back in my Palace of the seven winds.

Wardrobe, and Inventory items still messed up.
Message 303 of 529 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Right now I have only noticed 3 items missing from my Wardrobe. Its my 3 item hair pack from Lockwood. So i guess I am better off than most. However, I would like that back. Also I would like to request that if something is going to disappear from wardrobe, please, PLEASE let it be all of those useless t-shirts!

Message 304 of 529 (326 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Alright, I have another thought about my re-upload issue from yesterday.  It may not be the smartest idea but I'll pose it as a question. That's why we're working through the forum here, to figure out how to avert potential customer savedata loss.  So.....

What happens if I DELETE my old "Script Settings" file FIRST, BEFORE I let Home re-upload my data again?

This action would have one of either two consequences:

1. The Home client will auto-stitch the serverside's saved gamedata into my re-uploaded character and options settings.

- OR -

2. Without the input file from my end, Home will drop to "default" Script Settings and I will lose ALL Granzella progress 100%.

Does anyone have any idea which of these two options it would be? 

The 2nd option nobody wants to see, but something tells me it may already be happening to other users.

I think if anyone's had the same situation as I do, and you had to reupload all your transfer data a second time --after an error that is-- please tell me what happened if you'd already deleted all your old Home files from Saved Data Utility.

What I'm asking here is important to everyone who is currently playing the GZ "Operation: Defend Edo" game for Ogre Points and leaderboard placement.  This issue could happen to you!  If you got an error in the recent past, and were forced to retransfer your data again, was there any way to regain your previous progress??

Message 305 of 529 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Feb 21, 2013

What I see happening is every so hours (12-24) it keeps uploading your settings i.e. wordrobe/furtanture and thats what screwing chip up... They are not saving any uploaded changes to the server and keeping that save but continue to upload and thus scramble everything again.. 

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 311 of 529 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1442 posts

Feb 21, 2013

@ Edisen - I definitely would not delete your existing Script Settings file.  The reason you already explained.  We don't know what files are being read from where.  If Sony's servers save your data periodically, then great, it should be current from their end, but then why is it saying it needs to re-transfer data?  It must have lost some data, who knows what, and wants to re-transfer to fill that void, but if the newly lost data is your Script Settings file, you'll be screwed if you delete it.  And what is Kat's take on this?  If anyone has any logical input on this it is her.

@ J_W - nothing different here.  Wardrobe and furniture continue to be a shambles, and dolphies are still AWOL.  :smileysad:  Dean

Posted Image
Message 312 of 529 (341 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Home forgets my Favorites since 1.75 "update"

Feb 21, 2013

Ever since the dreadfull 1.75 update, which ruined half of my furniture layouts, Home does not remember my Favorites anymore at all. All my favs were forgotten after the update and I thought thats just a one time thing because of the update. So I defined them new and thought that everything will be ok, because it looked good again. But the next time I logged in all my favs were gone again. I can define favorite clothes are inventory items, but they are forgotten every time i restart my PS3.

I even deleted Home competely from my PS3 and reinstalled it. No change. Home continues to forget my favorites every time I switch off the PS3 and reboot it.

What's going on here? Anybody?

Message 306 of 529 (359 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

Re: Home forgets my Favorites since 1.75 "update"

Feb 21, 2013

It's a known issue. We are all waiting for a fix. 

Message 307 of 529 (350 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
190 posts

Re: Home forgets my Favorites since 1.75 "update"

Feb 21, 2013

hiii dnt worry lotsa ppl have dis problem!! i kno g-dubz will fix it soon! hez da best an he cars an he will fix it!!!

bless!

bless!!
Message 308 of 529 (347 Views)
0 Likes