Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 07 2011
By: phatso64 I Only Post Everything 773 posts

Glass_Walls .. phone Home ..

13 replies 24 views Edited Jun 7, 2011

1-800-PS3-HOME  it's time Sony gave Playstation Home some REAL support ! i would like to speak with a hooman who can actually help me with my various Home related issues . i have spent about two-thousand dollars on Playstation Home and i would like a little respect please ! now every time i log on i get "you have received a new item" and instantly freeze . this means no E3 for me . Unacceptable ! we NEED a phone number we can call to get help . we NEED real support !

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 1 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Glass_Walls .. phone Home ..

Jun 8, 2011

Sorry to here that Phats....I know many are having this issue and there is a fix but someone with most the rewards items will have a hard time fixing....anything i can do to help i sure would!

Potra
Message 2 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Jun 8, 2011

Try what is said on this disscussion.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3430134?tstart=0

This has worked on several accounts, and is still working on mine.

Message 3 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
773 posts

Jun 8, 2011

thanks , will do (:

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 4 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30406 posts

Jun 8, 2011

On a slightly side issue I saw GW in the E3 space today, I walked up to him, spoke to him a couple of times, even asked him a question, he just ignored me, a bit rude really!

P.S. No he wasn't 'away',

Message 5 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Jun 9, 2011

BRIT-KO wrote:

On a slightly side issue I saw GW in the E3 space today, I walked up to him, spoke to him a couple of times, even asked him a question, he just ignored me, a bit rude really!

Maybe he had just earned a reward.  Takes a while to time out, you know.

Message 6 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30406 posts

Jun 9, 2011

Aiken_Drum wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Maybe he had just earned a reward.  Takes a while to time out, you know.

Maybe!

Message 7 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jun 9, 2011

LMAO, I'm not laughing about the bug getting you Phatso. I've had it since the 2nd day of home returning an it bites. I'm just thinking back to a post you replied to about someone else having the bug. Correct me if I am mistaken but didn't you ask the person if they had been naughty with their ps3? I'm not sure what you meant by that but I could take a wild guess lol. Now let me ask you the same question. Phatso have you been naughty with your ps3?

Message 8 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3264 posts

Jun 9, 2011

BRIT-KO wrote:

P.S. No he wasn't 'away',

that isnt GW walking around lol. He is letting users at the real E3 use his avatar to view the home E3 space . That is prob why he ignored you. Also phats have you tried the fix yet?  i have and it worked for me

Message 9 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 21, 2011

Not to say this is a bad idea at all its not its great! But i would imagine with the sheer ammount of folks calling with the silliest questions we would be on hold forever!! C'mon Phats we have heard some really silly questions!! "wheres the mall?"(whilst standing in front of it) fore example lol!

Big Lebowski
see more expressions
Message 10 of 14 (24 Views)
0 Likes