May 16 2013
By: UnIVScene First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

I am beyond **bleep**

22 replies 410 views Edited May 16, 2013
On PS Home i ordered 3 intellivision items on 5/8/2013 1.animating aquarium table $1.99 2.astrosmash animated couch $1.99 3. Animated coffee table $.99 after ordering this they never showed up in my items and in the store it does'nt show purchased. I log off home go into my transaction history and it shows purchased total payment $17.89 everything else i bought is in my inventory but the intellivision stuff.I called in an they submitted a ticket, after waiting 7 DAYS, I recieve a BS email telling me 2 check my items under new SMH or call the 866#. I call this number and the guy tells me "they gave u the wrong message u have to go to this forum. So here i am 8 days later still with no refund or item . Somebody on this forum better have a answer for me because for sony to hold my money hostage and give me the run around is unexceptable transaction # 4101536660 sr#1–501777814
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (410 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29018 posts

Re: I am beyond **bleep**

May 16, 2013

Need to report your issue in the Support Form here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (403 Views)
Fender Bender
2836 posts

May 16, 2013

lol

Oh yeah. Customer service on the phone for Home is non existent. I can only advise you post about it in the Tech board here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

Hope you get your purchases man.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (400 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 16, 2013
Buyer beware, another one of homes tricks.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (373 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3928 posts

May 16, 2013
^^ What Ed said, plus, welcome to the forums! I have considered the possibility that they occationally do this, just to introduce people to the forums and build a larger user base. LOL... wait...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (370 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

May 16, 2013

The same type of thing happen with the minikarts last week.  Bought, rode it, then it disappeared and displayed like it I never owned.  Like it was all a happy dream then I woke up.  Report on the Home support forum and they should take care of it.  After a week the minikart was back.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (362 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

May 16, 2013

Why even direct the person to the Support forum? So the issue won't be seen by many people? Normal people like us can't help him. Just one official responds in that board and Joystick just takes notes most of the time or helps in what they can.

The Support board should just go bye-bye like most of the other boards on this forum did this year.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (357 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3573 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

UnIVScene wrote:
On PS Home i ordered 3 intellivision items on 5/8/2013 1.animating aquarium table $1.99 2.astrosmash animated couch $1.99 3. Animated coffee table $.99 after ordering this they never showed up in my items and in the store it does'nt show purchased. I log off home go into my transaction history and it shows purchased total payment $17.89 everything else i bought is in my inventory but the intellivision stuff.I called in an they submitted a ticket, after waiting 7 DAYS, I recieve a BS email telling me 2 check my items under new SMH or call the 866#. I call this number and the guy tells me "they gave u the wrong message u have to go to this forum. So here i am 8 days later still with no refund or item . Somebody on this forum better have a answer for me because for sony to hold my money hostage and give me the run around is unexceptable transaction # 4101536660 sr#1–501777814

Hi Scene,

You could try to go to your harbor and check.  Also if the item(s) arn't showing, try getting a free item from the store.  X7 is a good place if you got access there.  Give everything a chance to load.  When the www isn't running, it's done untill of course you scroll more.  Be sure to check storage.

Also, you could try to delete all home's saved data in Game data utility and Saved game utility.  You won't lose any changes.  It isn't needed in there.  However, the saved data in Game data utility will come back when home is started. 

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (349 Views)
Fender Bender
2836 posts

May 16, 2013

bookepride wrote:

Why even direct the person to the Support forum? So the issue won't be seen by many people? Normal people like us can't help him. Just one official responds in that board and Joystick just takes notes most of the time or helps in what they can.

The Support board should just go bye-bye like most of the other boards on this forum did this year.

I think Conrad's spirit possessed me or something. Don't know what I was thinking :smileytongue:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29018 posts

May 16, 2013

bookepride wrote:

That's not true. He works at that forum. It's the best place to put a support issue. One can also pm joystick as well. Whenever I have an issue that is what I do. Moderators move issues like this there anyway. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (323 Views)
0 Likes