Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Re: [INFO] Network Error Fixes, Feedback Requested

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

ISSUE #5 - So I deleted Home and cleared cache yet again, and I am froze solid. Gets better all the time.

This makes it 20 network errors and 1 lockup sence update... Awesome, just awesome, maybe someday they can actually fix it? You think?

Please use plain text.
Message 411 of 424 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Nov 21, 2012
ISSUE #6 - Corrupt, so now got to repair it.
Please use plain text.
Message 412 of 424 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Congratulations PlayStation Home Staff, I'm quitting this game. You obviously do not care about the people playing this and only care about the money your making from people. Enjoy what you have. ~ William Currier / Samuraikill

Please use plain text.
Message 413 of 424 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

Today on thanksgiving, I have locked up several times. I am thinking that they no longer care if they even fix it rather making money off all of us.

Pretty sad that PSHome has been up for almost what? 5-6 years now and yet were still seeing this. Or maybe they can't fix it.

There ruining peoples PS3's due to lack of knowledge, and in turn we have to send in our PS3's because the lack there of. They make more money off us.

They refuse to listen or take any help from us or suggestions, thus is the out come for the reason all these problems arise in the first place.

Sure we all realize these things happen, and some of the stuff is beyond control, but when we sit here suffer from these network freezes and lockups and we the community don't see anything being done, ones got to think does Sony even care or know how to fix it.

If you want to make money this isn't the way. You got to listen to your community and fix those that need to be fixed.

Sony and PS Home down for countless hours for maintenance and yet we see no improvement.

So lets hear it Sony, I challenge any Sony employee to respond to this and come up with an answer and help us with a solution to the problem.

Home is only as good as the people that support it, this is you Sony, you got a good thing going here. But your lack of failure to cope with the problems is far beyond me.

Please use plain text.
Message 414 of 424 (187 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Nov 24, 2012
ISSUE #7 - While at avalon keep, I went into court yard and out again, came back, the ground was gone, like open space. So when are these issues going to get fixed, I pay for this stuff you know.
Please use plain text.
Message 415 of 424 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Nov 28, 2012
ISSUE #8 - After the recent update, as I am going onto Home, it stops with a Network Error, trying to get back on, and getting more network errors. Can't get on Home at the moment.
Please use plain text.
Message 416 of 424 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Nov 29, 2012

been freezing again today and getting BOOTED F13 Error im so ready to give up home cause  of this freezing and errors. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY

Please use plain text.
Message 417 of 424 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

It's to the point, home network errors are a way of life on home with the freezing and locking up. It seems to me that they have giving up on it, and don't know how to fix it.

I am thinking it's there network all together. But Sony fails to listen as they think there network is perfect, but you have there knuckleheads MIT 5 years of collage think they know how to fix it, but don't...

Please use plain text.
Message 418 of 424 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Kicked off Home yet again, sigh.
Please use plain text.
Message 419 of 424 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Went on PSH today, I was froze solid. I think I freeze 4-5 times if not more per day.
Please use plain text.
Message 420 of 424 (91 Views)
0 Likes