Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 13 2014
By: Joystick_Warrior PlayStation Support 3748 posts

[INFO] Quest for Greatness 2: Voucher Issues

114 replies 7124 views Edited Mar 13, 2014

Hey all, if you've been having issues viewing your voucher codes after completing the Quest for Greatness 2, there is a workaround you guys can do as we work out some kinks. If you view the vouchers and see ???????, simply log off of Home and log back in. After logging back in, view the voucher again (since you have completed the quest already). If you are still having problems feel free to let me know in this thread. Thanks for your patience.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 115 (7,124 Views)
First Son
1 posts

QUEST OF GREATNESS 2 VOUCHER CODES MISSING!!!! WHY?!

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2014

I DID THE FREAKING QUEST AND I GOT NO VOUCHERS! I went through a bunch of bs because of the STUPID camera angling was there for two hours before seeing theres A BS SECURITY INVESTIGATION THAT WAS NOT NOTICABLE, i just want my **bleep** voucher codes THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO ALREADY BE THERE !!! i've undergone multipule mistakes on psh because of BS that should be already RUNNING PROPPER! i just want my **bleep** voucher codes im tired of the countless bs mistakes im just asking you fix this one out of the bunch now please do so, im tired of the bs i go through because of psh n the errors can u please get me my voucher codes  so i can **bleep** be at peice n enjoy my gaming thank you

Mod Edit: Evading word filter. Also changed font color to improve readability. Check here for more information.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 115 (6,745 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: [INFO] Quest for Greatness 2: Voucher Issues

Mar 14, 2014

I Just did episode 2 and the 50 platinum warframe code but the other 3 came up ????????? and restarted home and nothing changed.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 115 (7,097 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 14, 2014

yea i just finished playing the game and it said i won resident evil DC but no voucher code to enter

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 115 (7,087 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 14, 2014

same thing for me, i tryed log out and not working.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 115 (7,084 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 14, 2014

same voucher codes show ???? power cycle didn't help either

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 115 (7,047 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2014

Joystick, this resolution does not work I'm afraid. I've been trying it for days.

I reported over here back on March 8th that only the first code (Warframe 50 Platinum) generates THE FIRST TIME if you log out of Home and return.  After that, it disappears and is replaced with question marks.

All four codes display as ????????????????????.

Dokay 03-13-2014 08:15 PM described here (link) the exact same issue.  I share his concerns:

"I got the first voucher code, but i had to leave ps home. So I come back and didn't noticed the code was gone although I managed to use it on my ps4. I went ahead and finish getting the remaining cards and got the checking availablity message on the remaining voucher codes. Does this mean i am not getting the vouchers? was I lucky in redeeming the first voucher code for the 50 platinum for Warframe? I am worried."

EDIT: This detail may of some use:  The fact that people are now able to get vouchers for QFG1 (Part 1) as well as the first Warframe code for QFG2 Part 2 (if only temporarily), indicates that whatever issue is causing the codes to go missing occurs AFTER the player moves to the Action District part of the game and starts Interacting there.  Hope that helps...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 115 (7,044 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Mar 14, 2014

Just chiming in to report that the log out and log back in worked for me. All of the voucher codes appeared including the same first code for warframe 50 platinums. Redeemed all of them fine. No more worries for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 115 (6,993 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Mar 14, 2014

I'm having another issue. Maybe this is related. Maybe it belongs in a different thread. I have my first voucher for the 50 platinum(nice idea btw) however I'm completely stuck in the QFG2. Four or five of my cards are duplicate/missing so I cannot enter the garage or the gameshoppe. I have been having a great time with pshome and the release of the ps4. I know sony will make good on whatever we miss out on as long as we let them know whats going on.  

Please and Thank

xNiiRUx

ProBanner.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 115 (6,979 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 14, 2014

did what u said still have all ???????????????

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 115 (6,967 Views)
0 Likes