Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 25 2013
By: TrickedOutHoro PlayStation MVP 1177 posts

Issue with my custom makeup/hair colors

3 replies 102 views Edited Apr 25, 2013

Hey everyone. I've been using the custom color wheel available for PS Plus subscribers and have enjoyed them a lot. However, i've run into an issue like 3 times now where all my saved colors(The ones in the 8 slots under custom) reverting to pitch black. Every single one of them. While it's not a big issue, it is a little annoying having to remake them when it happens. Anyone else experienced this or know what's causing it?

Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Re: Issue with my custom makeup/hair colors

Apr 26, 2013

A friend of mine has mentioned this problem too, she says its happened ever since the option went live. Every few days the color pallete reverts to all black in he hair color customisation option and also in the makeup options too. I dont have PS Plus myself so i can't comment but i know she gets very frustrated with this. Would be nice to have some clarification as to whether this is a widespread thing though.

Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6909 posts

Apr 26, 2013

There was a problem like that before in the previous ver of Playstation Home if you were blonde everytime you came back your hair turned black you can't do anything about it hopefully sony will fix the problem soon like they did before

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Apr 26, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

There was a problem like that before in the previous ver of Playstation Home if you were blonde everytime you came back your hair turned black you can't do anything about it hopefully sony will fix the problem soon like they did before

That problem has been fixed, the OP is refering to the color pallete for the PLUS users, the chosen colors will not save for more than a few days at the most, they revert back to black in the pallete, not on the avatar.

Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes