Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2013
By: cgmann99 I Only Post Everything 841 posts

Non club members on club channel

5 replies 394 views Edited May 3, 2013
somehow tonight 2 totally unrelated clubs got merged onto a channel that I am normally on for club chat. One of the club members on my channel knows the non members. If anyone else is having that issue please post. That is a huge screw up w the code.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 1 of 6 (394 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3970 posts

Re: Non club members on club channel

May 3, 2013
Do you happen to have any proof of this? Maybe some screenshots? This sounds like a possible glitch with the servers but I've never heard of it before and I'd like to see if we can get to the bottom of it. Did it happen again after the instance last night? Let me know any more details you have.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 2 of 6 (382 Views)
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

May 4, 2013
it hadnt happened again since then. It must have been aglitch in the system. If it happens again I will take some screensots n foward them to you. If you need to contact other members pm me n I will tell you whoelse was on the club channel then.
Message 3 of 6 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

May 4, 2013

I am not the expert in these things but, have you designated any subleaders that are adding these people? 

Subleaders have some of the same Admin Controls as the Club Leader. They can manage invites, post and remove notes on the clubhouse bulletin board, and remove regular members from the clubhouse. 

Ask your subleaders if they added these people to your club without your knowledege...

Message 4 of 6 (375 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

May 4, 2013
I know how the club add rights work along w the other things that go along w that. there are only two of us who have add rights in that club. Myself n the club owner. the ppl that were on the channel that should not have been in and were not even on the club list. Im the one who does the adding for the most part due to I interview them thououghly before they get a club invite.
Message 5 of 6 (368 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3970 posts

May 6, 2013
Please do PM me or alert me of any screenshots of this issue. Last thing we need is club chats being invaded :smileywink: Just let me know if it happens. Thanks for the update.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 6 of 6 (346 Views)
0 Likes