Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 22 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

ONCE Again No Help from Anyone

11 replies 271 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

IM DONE Asking for Help on these boards cause when  i  do   i never get the help i needed.  sony refers me to these boards i never  get the help i need from people who work at sony or other sony members.  i asked 1 lousy question and no one can even answer it and help me.  i thought these boards here was to help People. i  think they are to for people to get ignored. all i wanted to know since this maintence had happened and home was down 2 days.   if anyone still freezing and getting booted off home with with error mesgs and not 1 person can help me fix this or answer this question if they are having trouble too./ so im done asking for help. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: ONCE Again No Help from Anyone

Jan 22, 2013

18   views  and not 1 person can MSG ME.   even after this maintence and home being down for 2 days. STILL  FREEZING AND  FREEZING  FREEZING.  GETTING ERRORS MSGS and no one seems to  care.  whats the point of this MAINTENCE  .  the same things are still happening again again again. NO ONE SEEMS  TO CARE.  selfish people im asking if anyone else is having these issues and not 1 person can respond to me. no one fmsg me back willing to help

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1837 posts

Jan 23, 2013

You probably don't get any replies because there's no real answer.

Clear your cacche on a regular basis. Try to delete and re-install home.

You might also reset your router.

Chances are it won't change much, but it does help sometimes.

You're not the only one facing this issue. Some have more problems than others. 

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (245 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jan 24, 2013
I freeze from time to time, I don't make a case out of it because I am familiar with Microsoft products.

Nadéah
Life's a highway
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

F13 Alll Morning

Jan 24, 2013

got  3 f 13 errors in my apt this morning   trying to change my  avatar  clothes  really  ridicolous.  does anyone  i doubt it.      i deleted  cache  reboot  modem router  and still dont help.     sony is so wonderful to help their customers

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Freezing Contiunes

Jan 24, 2013

Freezing Contiunes  Again today.   this maintence they did  last week with it being down  for 2 days dont help. im sick of this freezing . ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  sick of freezing and reparing hddd cache  screen. enough is Enough.  no one ever responds to me. im asking for help.   can someone please tell me help or tel me what to do.  deleting cache.  rebootoing modem and router dont help. i even deleted  home a few weeks ago  that dont even help.. what else can i do. im asking For Help

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Re: Freezing Contiunes

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

Freezing Contiunes  Again today.   this maintence they did  last week with it being down  for 2 days dont help. im sick of this freezing . ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  sick of freezing and reparing hddd cache  screen. enough is Enough.  no one ever responds to me. im asking for help.   can someone please tell me help or tel me what to do.  deleting cache.  rebootoing modem and router dont help. i even deleted  home a few weeks ago  that dont even help.. what else can i do. im asking For Help

Delete your game data utility file. Reboot your ps3. Delete and reinstall home. Should work much better

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Freezing Contiunes

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

the maintenance has very, very little to do with HOME.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Jan 25, 2013

FREEZING  FREEZING  FREEZING   getting sick of this. deleted cache again rebooted modem router still dont help. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (124 Views)
0 Likes