Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Apr 13 2014
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts
Offline

PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

14 replies 414 views Edited Apr 13, 2014

AFTER 2   Months  of  not going on home   i see ps  home still didnht change.   for past 2 days   whenever i go on Home  I Get  Booted  with M 10 ERROR..   I GO ON  to get  xp From lockwood   and  also to hang out with  some  friends.  Boom i Get booted  with m 10  error  i reboote my ps3   router and modem  still dont Help.   IM JUst not going to go on home cause  whenever i do get booted.   i thought home would  change  but it hasnt.  its back to gaming for me.  AT Least  with  Gaming i dont have to get upset over and getting booted  with M10  ERRORS..  its a shame i spent so much  money on home over the past  few  years i cant even  enjoy nmyself  on  home because of the  errors.    GOODBYE  HOME FOR Now.  ill  try again in another few months  hopefully sony will  fix  all theses errors on home already

Message 1 of 15 (414 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
26122 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

I suggest that if you have a specific issue, to go to PlayStation®Home Support and loook for a specific discussion on the issue you have. If you can't find it, then aurthor your own thread. If you can't do that, then good bye.

 

By using the tools that we have available to us, we can resolve our issues. Read the threads in PlayStation®Home Support. Follow discussions.

 

Or we can either run away and hide and give up. Or we can do what we can (within the Rules) to be proactive as citizens of Home.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 15 (383 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
2992 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

Apr 13, 2014

Home has so changed. Now we have a much longer wait time after we purchase something on there.

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 15 (336 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
1443 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

Apr 13, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

I suggest that if you have a specific issue, to go to PlayStation®Home Support and loook for a specific discussion on the issue you have. If you can't find it, then aurthor your own thread. If you can't do that, then good bye.

 

By using the tools that we have available to us, we can resolve our issues. Read the threads in PlayStation®Home Support. Follow discussions.

 

Or we can either run away and hide and give up. Or we can do what we can (withing the rules) to be proactive as citizens of Home.


This guy had major issues a few months back and repeatedly posted his problems, in detail, in the Support forum.  He got no help.  I don't blame him for quitting.  :smileysad:  Dean

Posted Image
Message 4 of 15 (307 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
1443 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

Apr 13, 2014

Bobsfed wrote:

Home has so changed. Now we have a much longer wait time after we purchase something on there and whether we get it or not is a crap shoot.


There.  Fixed it for you.  :smileyhappy:  DG

Posted Image
Message 5 of 15 (304 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
2992 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

Digitman3 wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Home has so changed. Now we have a much longer wait time after we purchase something on there and whether we get it or not is a crap shoot.


There.  Fixed it for you.  :smileyhappy:  DG



Well I wasn't going to bring it up again but.... lol 

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 15 (299 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/02/2009
Offline
1536 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

Apr 13, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

I suggest that if you have a specific issue, to go to PlayStation®Home Support and loook for a specific discussion on the issue you have. If you can't find it, then aurthor your own thread. If you can't do that, then good bye.

 

By using the tools that we have available to us, we can resolve our issues. Read the threads in PlayStation®Home Support. Follow discussions.

 

Or we can either run away and hide and give up. Or we can do what we can (within the Rules) to be proactive as citizens of Home.


with comments and post like these no wonder this was your 500th trophy! 19Se15feb.png   

 

but seriously thou when are you going to start following the rules instead of preaching them?

 

 

original.gif

Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 7 of 15 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/09/2014
Offline
76 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

Apr 13, 2014
He's been reporting but one side isn't being "proactive" its certainly not the OPs fault!!
Message 8 of 15 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/02/2009
Offline
1536 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2014

ZhoaSniper wrote:
He's been reporting but one side isn't being "proactive" its certainly not the OPs fault!!

kinda hard to be proactive when people like them and myself spend alot of money on home an get no answers and the Support threads on here for Home are a joke it should be called the No Support threads because you rarley if ever get help lol.

 

Raptr Gamercard

The Death of Home is apon us! Deal with it!
I like R2 options!
Message 9 of 15 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/24/2010
Offline
169 posts
 

Re: PS Home Didnt CHANGE !!!

Apr 13, 2014

Expecting PS Home to fix anything within two months is a little optimistic, wouldn't you think? How about the things they haven't fixed in four years?

Message 10 of 15 (200 Views)