Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2012
By: King0fHearts2007 Treasure Hunter 8638 posts

Payed $11.99 for TV and never got it.

11 replies 232 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

Ok, So you might think I'm crazy but I just got the biggest TV there was in Home. It was $11.99 at the Loot store "240 LOOT EOD TV-Flatscreen" but after buying it I got an error something like server error unable to post to facebook.  No big deal.  Right?  But then I went to try out my new TV and it's not there,  Yes I also checked my Storage and it's also not there.  Went back to the store and my money is now gone.  This may of been a bad thing but I tryed to get the TV again and it told me I could not get it.  "This content cannot be selected at this time"

I also went to Personal then My Purchases and it's not showing up there as well.  But my money on my account is gone.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2210 posts

Attn: LOOT FIX THE TV BUNDLES!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Okay..  So I was stupid enough to buy the $14.99 loot tv bundles..  and every single time I turn around.. they freeze my system!!!!

I turn TV on, go to select movies.. and it automaticlly puts a remote in my hand and changes my shirt to the REWARD item for halloween.. then FREEZE!!!!!!  I'm having to turn off my PS3 and restart.. and when I do.. it chanes my HDMI and SOUND SETTING!!!

GET THIS CRAP FIXED OR REFUND my $14.99!!!!

This is rediculous to pay almost 15 bucks for crap that doesn't even work!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2210 posts

Re: Payed $11.99 for TV and never got it.

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Good luck in getting it to work once you do get it.. I paid $14.99 for the bundle.. and all it does is crash out my PS3!! Changes HDMI settings, Sound settings and my theme.. Waste of money..

PS.. it's paid, not payed.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8638 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Yea, had to call Sony get a refund then redownload it then weight six hours but at now I have it.  But now I can't get the movies to pay :smileysad:

GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (180 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25581 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

Can you describe your set-up and what country you're in? Have you tried clearing your Cache or deleting and reinstalling Home?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: Attn: LOOT FIX THE TV BUNDLES!!!

Oct 29, 2012

Steveo I was having the same issue awhile back but it was the t.v's on the space station and yacht that was doing it to me and only the portables would work.  I tweeted @Loot  about the issue and haven't had a problem since with the t.v's now after the latest system update I keep getting booted..

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8638 posts

TV still not working right.

Oct 29, 2012

I'm still having a hard time with my new TV I turn it on goto "Free Movies"  I get a Viewer Discretion Is Advised TV MA click X it send's me back to the first page I click on Free Movies it goes back to the Viewer Discretion Is Advised page and every time I click "X" it send's me back a page.  Then if I keep doing it my PS3 freezes up and I have to hard boot it.

But, My TV that comes with Hollywood Hills House (with Home Theater) for some reason work's fine every time.

Also I would just like to know is it possable to have more then one TV on at once?

GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (154 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25581 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

I'm still having a hard time with my new TV I turn it on goto "Free Movies"  I get a Viewer Discretion Is Advised TV MA click X it send's me back to the first page I click on Free Movies it goes back to the Viewer Discretion Is Advised page and every time I click "X" it send's me back a page.  Then if I keep doing it my PS3 freezes up and I have to hard boot it.

But, My TV that comes with Hollywood Hills House (with Home Theater) for some reason work's fine every time.

Also I would just like to know is it possable to have more then one TV on at once?

What is your set-up like?

We can only have one EOD/television on at a time. EODs will not work in spaces with continuously running televisions.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2210 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

What is your set-up like?

We can only have one EOD/television on at a time. EODs will not work in spaces with continuously running television.

LOL what is your setup..  what a joke.. lol

Lets see it's a PS3...  12g cache for home, hdmi to tv.  nothing else.. 

Now.. I'd like to know why my thread was combined into this thread.. and STILL NOTHING RESOLVED AFTER 3 WEEKS!!

as far as what I was doing.. try to read my post again..   As I said.. I turn tv on.. try to select movies.. and it automatically throws the reward shirt from the horror even that crackle was havig on me, along with a remote in my hand.. and then CRASH.. FREEZE!!!!!!  This is continuous and is GETTING OLD after I paid 14.99!!!

and I see J_W hasn't reponded at all about this...

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Attn: LOOT FIX THE TV BUNDLES!!!

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

I know how you feel and the thing is, even when they fix it it will only work for a short amount of time. Then down the road they'll **bleep** with something, not test it, throw it on their network and bam, broken again. Thats the SONY way.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (104 Views)
0 Likes