Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2012
By: King0fHearts2007 Treasure Hunter 8666 posts

Payed $11.99 for TV and never got it.

11 replies 233 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

Ok, So you might think I'm crazy but I just got the biggest TV there was in Home. It was $11.99 at the Loot store "240 LOOT EOD TV-Flatscreen" but after buying it I got an error something like server error unable to post to facebook.  No big deal.  Right?  But then I went to try out my new TV and it's not there,  Yes I also checked my Storage and it's also not there.  Went back to the store and my money is now gone.  This may of been a bad thing but I tryed to get the TV again and it told me I could not get it.  "This content cannot be selected at this time"

I also went to Personal then My Purchases and it's not showing up there as well.  But my money on my account is gone.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 1 of 12 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Attn: LOOT FIX THE TV BUNDLES!!!

Oct 27, 2012

Okay..  So I was stupid enough to buy the $14.99 loot tv bundles..  and every single time I turn around.. they freeze my system!!!!

I turn TV on, go to select movies.. and it automaticlly puts a remote in my hand and changes my shirt to the REWARD item for halloween.. then FREEZE!!!!!!  I'm having to turn off my PS3 and restart.. and when I do.. it chanes my HDMI and SOUND SETTING!!!

GET THIS CRAP FIXED OR REFUND my $14.99!!!!

This is rediculous to pay almost 15 bucks for crap that doesn't even work!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 12 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Re: Payed $11.99 for TV and never got it.

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Good luck in getting it to work once you do get it.. I paid $14.99 for the bundle.. and all it does is crash out my PS3!! Changes HDMI settings, Sound settings and my theme.. Waste of money..

PS.. it's paid, not payed.

Message 3 of 12 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Yea, had to call Sony get a refund then redownload it then weight six hours but at now I have it.  But now I can't get the movies to pay :smileysad:

GAPHome

General

Message 4 of 12 (181 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26383 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

Can you describe your set-up and what country you're in? Have you tried clearing your Cache or deleting and reinstalling Home?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 5 of 12 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: Attn: LOOT FIX THE TV BUNDLES!!!

Oct 29, 2012

Steveo I was having the same issue awhile back but it was the t.v's on the space station and yacht that was doing it to me and only the portables would work.  I tweeted @Loot  about the issue and haven't had a problem since with the t.v's now after the latest system update I keep getting booted..

Message 6 of 12 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

TV still not working right.

Oct 29, 2012

I'm still having a hard time with my new TV I turn it on goto "Free Movies"  I get a Viewer Discretion Is Advised TV MA click X it send's me back to the first page I click on Free Movies it goes back to the Viewer Discretion Is Advised page and every time I click "X" it send's me back a page.  Then if I keep doing it my PS3 freezes up and I have to hard boot it.

But, My TV that comes with Hollywood Hills House (with Home Theater) for some reason work's fine every time.

Also I would just like to know is it possable to have more then one TV on at once?

GAPHome

General

Message 7 of 12 (155 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26383 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

I'm still having a hard time with my new TV I turn it on goto "Free Movies"  I get a Viewer Discretion Is Advised TV MA click X it send's me back to the first page I click on Free Movies it goes back to the Viewer Discretion Is Advised page and every time I click "X" it send's me back a page.  Then if I keep doing it my PS3 freezes up and I have to hard boot it.

But, My TV that comes with Hollywood Hills House (with Home Theater) for some reason work's fine every time.

Also I would just like to know is it possable to have more then one TV on at once?

What is your set-up like?

We can only have one EOD/television on at a time. EODs will not work in spaces with continuously running televisions.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 8 of 12 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

What is your set-up like?

We can only have one EOD/television on at a time. EODs will not work in spaces with continuously running television.

LOL what is your setup..  what a joke.. lol

Lets see it's a PS3...  12g cache for home, hdmi to tv.  nothing else.. 

Now.. I'd like to know why my thread was combined into this thread.. and STILL NOTHING RESOLVED AFTER 3 WEEKS!!

as far as what I was doing.. try to read my post again..   As I said.. I turn tv on.. try to select movies.. and it automatically throws the reward shirt from the horror even that crackle was havig on me, along with a remote in my hand.. and then CRASH.. FREEZE!!!!!!  This is continuous and is GETTING OLD after I paid 14.99!!!

and I see J_W hasn't reponded at all about this...

Message 9 of 12 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Attn: LOOT FIX THE TV BUNDLES!!!

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

I know how you feel and the thing is, even when they fix it it will only work for a short amount of time. Then down the road they'll **bleep** with something, not test it, throw it on their network and bam, broken again. Thats the SONY way.

Message 10 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Likes