Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 27 2013
By: Breezyboo56 First Son 1 posts

Ps Home ripped me off.

12 replies 317 views Edited Apr 27, 2013
Ok. Well i went to auroa and it said i finally reached level 108 and i was so happy well few mins later it drops me down to level 22. I am super mad. Ove worked so hard bause i heard you get a newpersonal space when level 100 has been reached. Can comebody help?
Message 1 of 13 (317 Views)
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Re: Ps Home ripped me off.

Apr 27, 2013

Breezyboo56 wrote:
Ok. Well i went to auroa and it said i finally reached level 108 and i was so happy well few mins later it drops me down to level 22. I am super mad. Ove worked so hard bause i heard you get a newpersonal space when level 100 has been reached. Can comebody help?

Home is a BETA program and nothing is Guaranteed...

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 3 of 13 (283 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15565 posts

Apr 27, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Breezyboo56 wrote:

Lol, its one of those things that will ALWAYS be in beta form....I was an original BETA tester for it when it came out.

Message 4 of 13 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Apr 27, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Breezyboo56 wrote:

I guess thats why it has a permanant BETA status, so they can keep making that very excuse when something goes wrong.

doc shady signature
Message 5 of 13 (251 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15581 posts

Apr 27, 2013

docshady wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Breezyboo56 wrote:

I guess thats why it has a permanant BETA status, so they can keep making that very excuse when something goes wrong.

Sony still takes responsibility for a few things with Home.... keeping it in BETA status is not an excuse that absolves them of any responsibility.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 6 of 13 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11596 posts

Apr 27, 2013

This thread should be moved to PlayStation Home Support 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

Breezyboo56 wrote:

Y'a know. you can report that to nDreams (creator of XI, Aurora) for that problem.  as for "dropped 83 level down" (i think i count that wrong) I might be wrong but....Everyone during their 100LVL time shows their Rank on our [avatars] back messed up. so that pretty much a BUG with our state. (i might be very wrong) what about checking Aurora 1.7 and check your state again. or just play Orbsrunner and after the game ends. the result is in. Change the page and it should show your states on your LVL.

I forgot. send them the bug your currently having.

nDreams_Joey: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/945710

Twitter: @nDreamers

Faceboook: https://www.facebook.com/ndreamers?fref=ts

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 7 of 13 (243 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6406 posts

Apr 27, 2013

This thread belongs in the Home support section you may pm a moderator so they can move your thread there so they can attend your situation here the link to the Home support

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 2 of 13 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2884 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Moved from "PS General". :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 13 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1353 posts

Apr 28, 2013

@Breezyboo56: This happens to alot of people with the level score changing from a triple number to a double number, when you log off HOME then back on it should fix the problem, I blelieve that because level 100 was the wings the code never was done right to show higher scores than that so hopefully they will fix it soon if they are going to upgrade to anything higher than 120, but don't worry do what I said to get it to show the right way and you should have no problems. If for some reason it doesn't correct it self after that then you will have to either talk to support here or tweet joey @ndream on twitter, hope this helps you out.

Message 9 of 13 (209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

ps home lockwood gift machine

Jul 5, 2013

Dear sony i got ripped off trying to get a person a gift but he never gave me anything in returmm i want my monet back

Message 10 of 13 (126 Views)
0 Likes