Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 21 2012
By: xbq2324R First Son 8 posts
Accepted Solution

Street Moves 2 glitch?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 221 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Ok so I just purchased the street moves 2 dance pack. I tried them out in the mall and they worked just fine. However I then went to the hub and tried them out and they didn't work. So I tried doing a default dance and then the street moves. Didn't work. I then deactivated them from my inventory and then reactivated them again. Still no luck. What do I do? Please help if you can. Thanks.***UPDATE*** still doesn't work after I turned on my ps3 again.                                                    

Message 1 of 4 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1839 posts

Re: Street Moves 2 glitch?

Nov 21, 2012

The street moves packs occupy the companion spot and they can take a long time to load, especially in a laggy area. I find that if I activate one too soon, it will not work until I let some time pass, then take it off and put it back on again. I have had this same issue with locomotion items and regular companions as well.

Message 2 of 4 (116 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Nov 21, 2012

xbq2324R wrote:

Ok so I just purchased the street moves 2 dance pack. I tried them out in the mall and they worked just fine. However I then went to the hub and tried them out and they didn't work. So I tried doing a default dance and then the street moves. Didn't work. I then deactivated them from my inventory and then reactivated them again. Still no luck. What do I do? Please help if you can. Thanks.***UPDATE*** still doesn't work after I turned on my ps3 again.                                                    

Hey!

I've noticed this as well. The reason being that the space is still loading, the Locomotion may take a few moments before it activates (the animations). Wait it out, that should help.

Best of luck!

Message 3 of 4 (112 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Thanks for the help guys I'll check it out tommorrow. :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes