Apr 06 2013
By: SpicyEyes5 Gaming Beast 2059 posts

aurora time vortex and doubler boosters ?

16 replies 424 views Edited Apr 6, 2013

they arent in the store at aurora what happened

Message 1 of 17 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2059 posts

Re: aurora time vortex and doubler boosters ?

Apr 6, 2013

were they removed ?

Message 2 of 17 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
395 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I also can not find them in the Store. They used to show up, but now are not showing up for me either.

Message 3 of 17 (406 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26487 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I did a search and they're not there. Maybe there was an issue with them and they have been pulled to be worked on?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 17 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1045 posts

Apr 6, 2013

hi op all im see here is the orb runner booster bundle and orb runner ultmate bundle. here is the link to it http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat15590 and also here is where is it on home Home > nDreams > Special

Message 5 of 17 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2059 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Sorry technerd they are not in the store at all I am at this moment at Aurora and have checked every single icon in the store there are no consumables time vortex and doublers you might wanna go there yourself and check cuz they are not there
Message 6 of 17 (360 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1045 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

edited

Message 7 of 17 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9461 posts

Apr 7, 2013
NONE of the new boosters for Aurora are in the store nor accessible through the game like they were. There should be four new purchasables (two consumables i believe two permanents) there and they were after update but no longer. What Technerd is referring to is different product and is still purchasable but is different then what we mean.
Support Forums
Message 8 of 17 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9461 posts

Apr 7, 2013
To clarify these items are the ones in question and can be seen when starting a game of orbrunner. You should be able to purchase these in that menu by pressing square bringing you to that item to buy. Currently it directs you to the main Ndreams store where these are not located anywhere.

Permanent boosters (called "Orb Modifiers"):
Item #1 - "Orb Attractor"
Item #2 - "Harmful Orb Anti Attractor"

Consumables
Item #3 - "Time Vortex"
Item #4 - "Double Vision"

These are the new items needed to play the updated game J_W. We were given 3 each of the consumables to start with as a freebie but I am out of those and would like to buy the Orb Attractor personally and know others are neccessary for peoples' leaderboard campaigns - its important for them to get it sorted ASAP as Sony and Ndreams are losing out on revenue surely.

Support Forums
Message 9 of 17 (313 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1045 posts

Apr 7, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
To clarify these items are the ones in question and can be seen when starting a game of orbrunner. You should be able to purchase these in that menu by pressing square bringing you to that item to buy. Currently it directs you to the main Ndreams store where these are not located anywhere.

Permanent boosters (called "Orb Modifiers"):
Item #1 - "Orb Attractor"
Item #2 - "Harmful Orb Anti Attractor"

Consumables
Item #3 - "Time Vortex"
Item #4 - "Double Vision"

These are the new items needed to play the updated game J_W. We were given 3 each of the consumables to start with as a freebie but I am out of those and would like to buy the Orb Attractor personally and know others are neccessary for peoples' leaderboard campaigns - its important for them to get it sorted ASAP as Sony and Ndreams are losing out on revenue surely.

here is also a pic of the items and sorry about eartyer i was wrong.

IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

Message 10 of 17 (286 Views)