Mar 30 2013
By: Bastet666 First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

missing items that i purchased on playstation home

14 replies 840 views Edited Mar 30, 2013
I'm missing several items that I bought in PlayStation home. I bought them at different times and have just noticed they were missing when I couldn't find the items I had just purchased. Most the items are hair items and I have checked the storage for them but they are no where to be found. They appear in my purchased list. I go to the store and says I already got them. I got an email thanking me for purchasing them. But they are not in my inventory. Iv tried signing in and out, restarting my ps3 and trying again the next next day but nothing worked. I'm missing: raver hair long, raver hair pony tail, the screen siren hair, the bridesmaid hair, armed vigilante hair, soldier hair, Jennifer hairstyle, mad hat, free people headband, and fancy soldier helmet. I don't remember getting the headband or helmet so maybe they were free/giveaway and I don't know if they are male or female items. But I defiantly got the mad hat and all those hair styles. Please help me get my items!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (840 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2587 posts

Re: missing items that i purchased on playstation home

Mar 30, 2013

You could try a home re-install. I bought some ear rings that didn't show up about a year ago and a home guide told me how to re install home. 
Delete Home( nothing else) and leave the machine on while you delete it, then reinstall home, keeping the machine on,and then check both your main wardrobe and your storage, don't forget to check your "newest Items" and " oldest Items" tabs as they may be in one of those areas

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (823 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25374 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Well, OP, hopefully you will come back and see this...

Besides doing what was mentioned above to find your new hair (I call them wigs), have you looked in the Character tile of your Wardrobe? From there go to Hair and then Hair Style.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (819 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Mar 30, 2013

they probley in storage

[Edited}
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (807 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25374 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Yes, you can also look under Storage.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (805 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: missing items that I purchased on playstation home

Mar 31, 2013

I bought a personal space on playstation home, I bought all 4 parts of the complex... I watched it download but it won't show up, as u can imagine I'm very angry. So really I would either like for a way to get my stuff back OR a $10.04 refund... please help me out here

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (788 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25374 posts

Re: missing items that I purchased on playstation home

Mar 31, 2013

Redbaron, have you cleared your Cache or deleted and reinstalled Home in order to see if you could resolve your issue?

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (774 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Ok, Finaly got my items. I checked everywhere for them but couldn't find them. So I deleted home (triangle then delete on the home icon), then I opened home again. Had to wait a while for it to load everything. Once it was running again I checked everywhere again. Checked in wigs-not there, Checked in storage-not there, checked in character then hair then hair style and they are in there! Stupid place for them to be! But now I'm happy cause I can use my new items. Not sure if all of my missing items are found but I'm happy with what I did find. Thank you all for your help!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (740 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25374 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Just as I sggested a few posts above. Good going!

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (735 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 13, 2014

I am dealing with the same issues...missing items. I deleted and reinstalled home and they aren't there, nor in storage. What's weird is 2 of the items, I'm wearing, so if I change clothes, I will lose them.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (450 Views)
0 Likes