May 06 2013
By: sugar042369 First Son 6 posts

playstation move motion controller outfit

7 replies 175 views Edited May 6, 2013

MY BROTHER AND I ARE HAVING PROBLEMS PUTTING OUR PLAYSTATION MOVE MOTION CONTROLLER OUTFIT ON WE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE CAN U PLEASE HELP US?WE TRY TO PUT IT ON AND HIS JUST PUTS A DIFFERENT OUTFIT  ON MINE DON'T DO NOTHING IT'S THE GAME ON HOME CALLED PRESENTATION PODIUM THIS IS HIS PROFILE NAME Bb01212003  THANK YOU......

Message 1 of 8 (175 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: playstation move motion controller outfit

May 6, 2013

If you're talking about the actual game space that space is no longer on Navigator. If you're finding the game isn't working then that might be a problem expecting them to fix it.

Since you're both having issues it doesn't sound like a specific machine issue. 

Message 2 of 8 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 6, 2013
im talking about the game on home i have it i cannot change into outfit
Message 3 of 8 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

May 6, 2013

sugar042369 wrote:

I thought so. I'm not on Home and do have the space bookmarked but it does sound like there are issues with the game. Perhaps someone can check and see if they are having the same problem.

My point is that if the game is in fact not working anymore the chances of them fixing it for a space that is no longer supported isn't very good. You could try reporting it in Support. 

Message 4 of 8 (153 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8795 posts

May 6, 2013

Have you tried putting on the PS Move outfit at the enterance before entering the threshold of Presentation Podium?

Message 5 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

May 6, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

Have you tried putting on the PS Move outfit at the enterance before entering the threshold of Presentation Podium?

Don't you have to do that before you enter the game area?

Message 6 of 8 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
866 posts

May 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

sugar042369 wrote:

I thought so. I'm not on Home and do have the space bookmarked but it does sound like there are issues with the game. Perhaps someone can check and see if they are having the same problem.

My point is that if the game is in fact not working anymore the chances of them fixing it for a space that is no longer supported isn't very good. You could try reporting it in Support. 

The game is definetely working as I was there last night and received all the rewards.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Baylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 7 of 8 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
889 posts

May 6, 2013
I was just there a week ago, and was able to put on a Move costume and enter the space no problem. I didn't try the game, however. The costume I used was the sparkly, paid one-from the store in the space, which is disabled (for the last year or two,lol.)

Sorry about your difficulty.
Message 8 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes