Nov 02 2012
By: MRS_IDENTIFIED First Son 5 posts

sony is giving me runaround not cool!

7 replies 244 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

this is not good that i am getting a runaround i made a purchase on the 23rd of october and still keep getting sent all around tell me go here go there go here i mean come on take care of it and resolve it i payed sony, sony needs to resolve this issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Re: sony is giving me runaround not cool!

Nov 2, 2012

I wish you luck.

Keep trying.  If you haven't already, try calling:

1-800-354-Sony.

You can Also try emailing:

pscustomer_service@playstation.sony.com.

If you have tried both of these already, there is not much else you can do.  Sorry, I feel your pain, I really do.  I have had issues with them myself.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (236 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25954 posts

Nov 2, 2012

MRS_IDENTIFIED wrote:

this is not good that i am getting a runaround i made a purchase on the 23rd of october and still keep getting sent all around tell me go here go there go here i mean come on take care of it and resolve it i payed sony, sony needs to resolve this issue.

Sorry but Sony neither reads nore responds to any questions, posts or comments on these Forums, the Forums are here for fellow PlayStation users to come to to find help & assist others etc.

There are a large number of very helpful & informative people on these Forums, bearing that in mind you may want to consider posting what your actual issue/problem is, there's no guarantee of course but perhaps one of us can assist you with it, just saying.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (222 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Nov 2, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

MRS_IDENTIFIED wrote:

Sorry but Sony neither reads nore responds to any questions, posts or comments on these Forums, the Forums are here for fellow PlayStation users to come to to find help & assist others etc.

There are a large number of very helpful & informative people on these Forums, bearing that in mind you may want to consider posting what your actual issue/problem is, there's no guarantee of course but perhaps one of us can assist you with it, just saying.

As BRIT says, not much can be done here.  

It is funny, not ha ha, my interactions in the Forum arose from a dispute with Sony.  Although I had been a member since November 2011, I had not dropped in very much until my issues.  I eventually resolved my issues with Sony, but it was not chiefly due to any actions on the Forum.

Regardless, I am not a huge Social Network participant, as they usually do not offer me any interest.  I found, here in the Forum, a network I could relate to and participate.  

I really do hope you find resolution to your issue.  I would recommend trying the number and email address I mentioned before.

Whether or not you resolve the issue, I do hope you stick around in the Forum.  It is a great place for information, and witty banter at times.

Good luck again.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 2, 2012

then why is sony sending me here thats not cool they keep telling me that sony pshome  here if noones here to see it why tell me to come to this page i'm not feeling happy and your comment just made me more ticked off then i was to begine with

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 2, 2012

i have posted my issue i purchased a car in home tycoon and took my coins but never received the car they tell me to come here people say to contact hellfire i payed sony sony needs to contact hellfire  not me if i need to get hellfire then thats  who i need to pay not sony it's a bunch of bull crap sending me here and there i mean come on i purchased this item on the 23rd of october

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Nov 2, 2012

MRS_IDENTIFIED wrote:

i have posted my issue i purchased a car in home tycoon and took my coins but never received the car they tell me to come here people say to contact hellfire i payed sony sony needs to contact hellfire  not me if i need to get hellfire then thats  who i need to pay not sony it's a bunch of bull crap sending me here and there i mean come on i purchased this item on the 23rd of october

Oh, this is a HOME issue.  Umm... Ahh... Yeah, I don't use HOME.  Did you try the HOME section of the Forum.  Someone there may be able to help you better.  I am not sending you away, I just think someone there would have a better grasp on what you need to do.

Have fun in HOME.  Sorry, did not mean to make you angry.  It is simply the truth, hard as it is, this Forum will not help much in your plight.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
2877 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Locking this thread as a good suggestion has been posted in your original thread. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/purchased-item-does-not-show-i-have-...

Discussion will continue there. Thanks!

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (183 Views)