Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
975 posts

Re: 3 Horseman needed

[ Edited ]
Jan 18, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

My point was that she said she preferred black or gray horses and I was pointing out that there should be four colors. War rides a red horse; Famine rides a black horse; Death rides a pale horse; and Conquest (modern - pestilence) rides a white horse.

That's right :smileyhappy: ,.. lol wasn't trying to ruffle feathers just making a statement, also only 3 of the horsemen had weapons,.. White horseman had a bow,. Red horseman has a sword,. Black horseman has a set of scales,. Pale horseman is empty handed,.. I believe Home has a costume w/ a bow, there are plenty of swords, i don't think there are any scales in Home, & there's a Hades costume to stand behind the Pale horseman,.. thats 3 outa the 4 colors & 3 outta the 4 things they represent, not perfect but should make for a cool pic,.. I'd like to see it when it's done

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5340 posts

Jan 18, 2013

If need be I'll include the Palomino, but no Skewblad, Pink, or Unicorn.....LOL.

I'm not trying to be technically correct on horse colors, I just like the solid colored ones.

actually I'm not trying to be correct at all. I did say "Home" version.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (131 Views)
Fender Bender
4206 posts

Jan 18, 2013
I could be an INFAMOUS REAPER But would have to use a unicorn......
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 19, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
I could be an INFAMOUS REAPER But would have to use a unicorn......

A little PhotoShop magic will take care of the horn. And also make War's horse red if you really want it to be.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (76 Views)
0 Likes