PlayStation MVP
1156 posts

Re: A little help with choosing a personal space to buy

Apr 28, 2013

I'll second the farm. That place is neat and has some cool little things you can do like wood cutting and crafting furniture.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 36 (271 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2922 posts

Apr 28, 2013

I agree with Bramblenook Farm, has a good bit of rewards for you and your friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 36 (267 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013
There are quite a few spaces with mini games and rewards, some that I would recommend would be:

- Aurora Island
- Avalon Keep
- Dolphy Room
- Bramblenook Farm (excellent space)
- Cutterridge Estate
- LittleBigPlanet Pod Penthouse
- Loco Island
- Xi Continuum Vertigo Apartment
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 36 (253 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013
RAPTURE.

One of my favorites spaces. Ever.
It already has some baked in furniture which is awesome and properly located. U can turn it into so many things.
Many things fit there and themes play a great role there.
It has a reward. Nothing special though.
Theres also a baked in music player. It plays awesome music thats perferctly suited for the space.
And theres two levels. Its huge and creepy and has tons of potential.
Its a beautiful spot. I hope it inspires You.
If u need inspiration... Im the guy to talk to.

Honorable mention also goes out to the red bull house of sk8. But i dont think u can get that anymore...
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 36 (252 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8498 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013
Oh.my.god.

Kids these days LOL

Back in MY day when we wanted a fun, interactive, space with lots to do and rewards to gain, we would walk five miles (LOL) to the mall (no nav store lol) with ugly clunky shoes on, with no LMOs (like you whippersnappers!) to get us there faster and would plunk down part of a card on the best little darn island money could buy....

LOCOISLAND.

All jokes aside, PinkJulia I somehow feel Locoisland would be perfect for you. Theres tons to unlock, and do there, two sections of a giant tree house to furnish, singing little creatures, plants to water that grow, unlockable baked in features (like music tracks you can turn on and off) and rewards to gain both there and in conjunction with the public Locoisland it will keep you busy to say the least. Give it a look see. Its great.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 36 (219 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Locoisland! I completely forgot about it, i always wanted to buy it years ago :smileyvery-happy:

Its perfect, i love the rewards to unlock and the look of the space... I will buy that one

Bramblenook farm seems pretty nice too, i will get that too probably.

Thanks a lot everyone
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 36 (207 Views)
Fender Bender
2904 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

I don't have Loco Island yet but I keep debating whether I should get it or not. Because it is big with lots of stuff to do.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 36 (178 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5578 posts

Apr 28, 2013

I recommend the Hollywood Hills Apartment because of the Loot EOD television, or the Aurora Island because the mini-game can help you earn XP a lot faster than what you can earn in Orb Runner.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 36 (174 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Apr 28, 2013
I'm glad you decided upon a space PinkJulia, Loco Island is amazing and very interactive, also if you'd like a tour of the space before you purchase it, I'd be more than glad to offer you one.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 36 (163 Views)
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Apr 29, 2013
If you're interested in fantasy type space, I'd say Jewel of the Skies or Avalon Keep or Palace of the Seven Winds.

Jewel of the Skies is total Aladdin feel to it from genie to magic flying carpet. There's free rewards for guests as well as ones they have to earn. The owner can unlock many of the items for th space just by playing the carpet mini game to get wishes granted.

Avalon Keep. King Arthury. Or well Mists of Avalon too. You get rewards there from mini games and there's add-on spaces for it, and you can fly on a dragon or be a dragonfly.

Palace of the Seven Winds is the only one of these three that I haven't personally experienced yet since i have Jewel as personal space and Avalon is clubhouse for a club I'm in. It sounds similar to Jewel, just a bit smaller from what friends have told me. The bonus with Seven Winds is you can freaking fly. There's an active item you can get for like 2 bucks where you can fly all over in that space. Bought it for Jewel space, but sadly they've yet to make it work right in it where you don't hit invisible ceiling. My friends that own Seven Winds love the flying capability. I don't know that there's a mini game for it though, so you'd have to ask around about that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 36 (142 Views)