Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 27 2013
By: PinkJulia Wastelander 252 posts

A little help with choosing a personal space to buy

[ Edited ]
35 replies 429 views Edited Apr 27, 2013
Hi, i usually dont buy personal spaces, i have the Lock a doodle studio but i just couldnt resist purchasing it.

Now i want to buy one, but i would love a personal space that makes me want to return, and that is worth the money i spend. Which one do you think is the most fun? One that is easy to decorate, and has some form of minigame built into it, or at least some nice rewards that require some time to get

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 36 (429 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3027 posts

Re: A little help with choosing a personal space to buy

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Well, I'm all about the City of Flowers Penthouse right now, personally.  I love it.

Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like to see it for yourself!

Message 2 of 36 (423 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4982 posts

Apr 27, 2013

There are so many depending on your taste, I would love to show any space if anything, just let me know

Message 3 of 36 (411 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4238 posts

Apr 27, 2013
The penthouse Tease posted was what came to mind before even opening this thread. It does lack a game of any sort but it is very customizable, affordable, and easy to decorate.
Message 4 of 36 (410 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Andy's room is a fun 1 also,ya can jump on the bed,has a mini game and darts,it's a really fun 1 also..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 5 of 36 (405 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013
The city of flowers looks really nice, thanks for the video, i didnt know it had so many options and i will consider it for sure

I think i would prefer a more "fantasy" one, maybe... I am looking at the personal spaces tour (really nice thread by the way!) and there are just sooo many spaces, its overwhelming

Thanks, i will see if someone else share their opinion here and try to visit some of them :smileyvery-happy:
Message 6 of 36 (401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Apr 27, 2013
There's always video tours as well that you can view before deciding on an apartment to get. See here: http://m.youtube.com/user/YourPlaystationHome
Message 7 of 36 (382 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 27, 2013

it depends on what you like . some good places are city of flowers, gothic manor , lakeside log cabin & cut throats to name a few

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 36 (364 Views)
PlayStation MVP
694 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

Hello i have alot of personal spaces myself,If anyone would like a visit,Send me a message on ps3,Thanks and God Bless.

lsu
Message 9 of 36 (329 Views)
Fender Bender
2977 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

One of my favorite personal space's that I go to a lot is the Bramblenook Farm. Its huge for one thing. You can also raise animals like pigs, chickens, and sheep. You can also grow crops. Plus there's a wood chopping game where you can build furniture with all the wood you chop. It also let's you choose the time of day there as well. It's also in a somewhat fantasy type setting. The graphics in it remind me of the kind you'd see in Fable or Free Realms.

bobs fed signature
Message 10 of 36 (317 Views)